Thank you for being here for me

A/N I made the characters a bit older

Ariana's: POV

"I love your hair." said Stormy. "Thank you so much." I replied with a smile on my face. "You're the Queen of style." she said. "Of course she is." replied Pippi.

(Ariana)

(Ariana)

"Hey babe." said Echo and kissed me. "Hey." I replied. "You two are so cute together." said Stormy. "Aww, thank you." I replied.

"Seriously, get a room." said Vanessa disgusted. "We just kissing, do you've problem with that?" asked Ecco coldly. "Don't care about her." said Pippi. "Hello Echo." replied Vanessa in a flirty voice. "She's mine." I said.

"I honestly don't understand what she see in you. Your girlfriend doesn't even care about you. Your father abandoned you and you're a child of rape." replied Vanessa. I gave her a hard slap. "What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked. "Just leave me alone." I yelled and ran out.

***

Echo's: POV

I found my girlfriend on a bench outside of the school yard. Tears were streaming down her face. Pippi had his arm around her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worried

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worried. "No." sobbed Ariana. "Don't care about Vanessa, she's just jealous." I said. "Thank you for being here for me." she replied. "Always." we said and hugged her. Ari hugged us back and cried. "It's okay to cry." I said.

I love Ariana and Echo

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~