She's beautiful

Jack's: POV

"Daddy and papa wake up, it's snowing." said Esme happily. She jumped up and down on the bed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "You are so cute." I replied and hugged her. I tickled and she were laughing. "It tickles." said Liv. I went up and walked down with her to the kitchen. Elliot and Logan were sitting at the table and drank a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

"Good morning dad

"Good morning dad." said Elliot and Logan with a smile on their faces. "Morning boys." I replied. Esme turned on the radio and they were playing Last Christmas by George Michael. "Last Christmas, I gave your my heart, but the very next day you gave it away, this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." she sang and danced around. "One of my favorite songs by him." I said and drank my coffee. "He's amazing." replied Esme.

***

Olivia's: POV

Elliot and I were on our way home from a restaurant. We walked through the town. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"What's it Liv?" asked Elliot. "Something is not right." I said. "Is anyone following us?" he asked. Then we heard a scream. We ran to a snow covered staircase. I saw Adam given birth all alone. I hurried down to him.

"Mom." he said. "I'm here, you'll be okay." I replied calmly. "It hurts." he said and tears filled his eyes. "It's soon over." I replied. Then we heard a baby cry. "It's a girl." I said and Adam smiled. I wrapped her in a blanket and lay her in his arms. "She's beautiful." he said and she hugged his finger. "What's her name?" asked Elliot. "Ariana." said Adam.

(Ariana)

(Ariana)

I'm glad everything went well

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~