I don't like dad's new boyfriend

Esme's: POV

"Esme." called my best friend. "Hey Lily." I said and gave her a hug. "What's up?" she asked. "Dad has been cheating on papa" I said.  "Please tell me you're joking." replied Lily. "It's true, sorry." I said. "Poor Jack." she repiled and sighed quietly.

(Lily)

(Lily)

We went into the classroom but I couldn't focus on the lesson. "Pay attention, Miss. Benson." said my teacher strictly. "I don't feel very well today, I think I have catch a cold." I replied and coughed. "You look quiet pale, it's probably best if you go home." said Tina. "I'll call you later." I whispered to Lily and she nodded. I went to the playground and sat down on a swing. I opened Spotify and listened to Careless Whisper by George Michael.

I'm never gonna dance again

I'm never gonna dance again. Guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend. I know you're not a fool. Should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that I've been given. So I'm never gonna dance again. The way I danced with you.

A tear were rolling down my cheek of the song. "Esme?" asked someone gently. I looked up and saw my godfather. "Vlad." I said. I throw myself in his arms and he stroked my back.

"I hate dad so much, I hate him." I said upset. "What are you talking about?" asked Vlad. I told him everything. "Jack told me." he said. "I don't like his new boyfriend." I replied. "Promise me you stay away from him." said Vlad. "I promise." I replied. "Good girl." he said.

***

"I talked to Vlad and he knows something!" I said. "Like what?" asked Lily. "He doesn't want to say more than I would stay away from Oliver." I said. "Come home to me, that man can be dangerous." she replied. "I'm on my way." I said and stood up. Then the door opened and I froze. "Who are you talking to?" asked Oliver. "No one." I lied. Then I don't remember what happened. "Esme, Esmeralda?" asked Lily worried, but she got no answer.

Their life is no longer as it once was

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~