Wonderful news

Jack's: POV

I woke up next morning and I saw a note on the bedside table. I've ordered room service, sleep on, my wonderful king. /Vlad. "You're late." I said. I got up and my stomach turned inside out. I ran to the bathroom and throw up.

"Jack?" asked Vlad worried. "Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this." I said. "Are you okay?" he asked and stroked my back. "I've probably eaten something bad." I replied. I washed my face with cold water and tried to breathe normally.

"You'll be okay." he said. I throw up again. "Ugh, stupid stomach flu." I complained. "I don't think it's a stomach flu." he said. "That's good to hear." I replied annoyed. Vlad laughed softly and kissed my cheek.

"Jack, you will become dad, you are pregnant." he said with a smile on his face. I hugged him and I had a happy smile on my face. "Am I pregnant?" I asked. "Yes you are." said Vlad. "Omg, we'll be partens." I replied overjoyed. "I'm so happy for you." he said. "I've a feeling I'll have a girl." I replied and he smiled happily.

"Can her name be Belle?" I asked. "Of course." said Vlad. "Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie." I replied. "Same here." he said with a smile on his face.

***

We took the kids to a café and we ordered some cookies. Esme took a bite of her cookie and saw pink cream. Elliot's cookie had pink cream too.

 Elliot's cookie had pink cream too

"Are you?" asked Esme. "Yes." I said. "Omg." she replied happily. "I'm so happy for you." said Elliot. "You'll get a little sister and her name will be Belle." replied Vlad. "I love her already." said Esme.

I'm so happy for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~