It's too late to save him

Jack's: POV

I had found information about Oliver. His ex-husband Caspian were at a mental hospital. I drove there.

"Can I help you?" asked a woman. "I'm here to see Caspian Pevensie." I said. "Is he a friend of you?" asked Mary. "Yes." I said. "Follow me." she replied. We went upstaris and walked through a long corridor. I have never been at a mental hospital before and this place scared me.

"I must warn you, he's not himself." she warned. "I have to talk to him." I said. "As you wish!" replied Mary and opened the door. A young man was sitting on the bed and read a book. His hair was down to the shoulders and he wore a long sleeved shirt. But his eyes scared me a bit.

(Caspian)

(Caspian)

"Caspian, you have a visitor." said Mary. "Who are you?" he asked coldly. "My name is Jack." I replied. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I need to talk to you, it concerns my ex-husband Adam." I said. "I don't have time with love problems." replied Caspian. "He's in danger. His husband Oliver abused him badly." I said. "HOW DARE YOU MENTION HIS NAME!!!" he shouted angrily. "I'm sorry, I know it's a sensitive topic for you." I said.

"It's too late to save him." replied Caspian with a smirk. "What?" I asked. "He almost killed me that night and he'll do the same thing with Adam." he said. "It must be a way." I replied.

"Oliver is a guy from hell, you can't stop him You don't know what it's like to live with a abuser, you can't escape." he said. "I know that very well." I replied. Caspian looked at me. "My dad abused me when I was a child." I said. "I'm sorry to hear that." he replied. "It's okay." I said. He opened a box and took out a razor blade. Mary put her arm around me and lead me out.

"I'm sorry Jack." she said. "It's fine." I replied. "I know a place where your family can live in safety." she said and gave me the address. "Thank you Mary, you've been very helpful." I replied. "You're welcome." she said.

***

"Papa." said Esme and Elliot. "Hello kids." I replied and gave them a hug. "Is everything okay?" they asked. "We'll move to a secret place." I said. "Why?" asked Vlad. "We are safe there." I said. I helped them to pack and then we went out to the car. Esme and Elliot had fallen asleep in the backseat with the dogs. I started the engine and drove off to our new home.

I feel for Caspian so much

I feel for Caspian so much. Jack and his family are in danger.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~