I love my little sister

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2011: New York

My water broke in the middle of the night. Vlad drove me to the hospital. I squeezed his hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain. After what felt like an eternity, saw my daughter the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Esme Olivia Benson)

"She's so beautiful." said Vlad. "Yes." I replied. "Eame has her father's eyes." said Vlad. "Aww." I replied.  "I'm proud of you." he said. "Thank you for being part of my life." I replied. He gave her a doll that looked just like him.

(Vlad)

(Vlad)

Elliot came in and he was overjoyed. "I love my little sister so much." he said happily. "You'll be a wonderful big brother to her." I replied. "I'll protect her with my life." said Elliot. "You're so cute." I replied.

(Elliot)

(Elliot)

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said. Esme was sleeping in her crib and I held my her little hand in mine. I will do everything I can to protect my children. I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes, I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

***

Vlad's: POV

I called Adam and I was mad. I scolded him for not attending his daughter's birth.

"You're a pathetic excuse of husband. Jack just gave birth to your daughter and you weren't there. I've never liked you, I only tolerated you to make Jack happy. You make me sick Adam." I said and hung up.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Elliot will be an amazing brother to Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~