Why can't you start caring about your family

Jack's: POV

I walked back and forth in the kitchen. I was waiting at Adam. Then the doorbell rang and I opened the door. I wasn't in the best mood.

"You were supposed to pick up Gen ten minutes ago." I said upset. "I'm sorry Jack, I lost track of time." replied Adam. "Why can't you start caring about your family?" I yelled. "I care, I promise." he said. "Oh please, that's a pathetic excuse." I replied annoyed. Then I broke down crying on the floor.

"Jack

"Jack." said Scott worried. I looked up and saw my twin brother. "Scott." I replied and hugged him tightly. "I'm here." he said. "Why do all the bad things happen to me?" I asked. "What has happened now?" he asked. "Esme has Leukemia Cancer. Vlad died from it. I can't lose her too." I said crying. "I'm so sorry." replied Scott. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath to calm down.

"Why are you here?" asked Scott. "I'm here to pick up Gen." said Adam. "You leave my niece here, I don't want her to be near you." replied Scott. "But I'm her papa." he said. "Vlad is her papa, not you." replied Scott. "Just go Adam." I said and he left.

***

Esme's: POV

I was in my hospital bed and listened to a interview with Johnny Depp. The door opened and Nadine came in. A blonde girl stood next to her.

"Lily." I said happily. "Esme." she replied. She ran up to me and hugged me. "I've missed you so much." I said. "I've missed you too honey." replied Lily.

(Lily)

(Lily)

"I made a goodiebag to you." she said and gave me a light blue bag. "Thank you so much." I replied and tears filled my eyes. I got chocolate, cards, flowers, books, movies and a Capitan Jack Sparrow doll. "You're a wonderful friend Lily." I said. "You're like a sister to me." she replied. I hugged her again and smiled happily.

I love Esme and Lily's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~