I never loved you

Adam's: POV

"Good morning darling." said Oliver. "Morning." I replied. "I want you, and the thought of anyone else having you is a knife twisting in my dark soul," he said. "I won't leave you." I replied. "Good." he replied and kissed my lips.

The door opened and in came a man. "Who's that?" I asked. My body froze when he locked the door. "What are you going to do?" I asked scared. "We'll have some fun." said Alex. "Please, let me out." I begged. "Shut up Adam." shouted Oliver coldly and hit me.

Alex smiled and kissed him. "I've miss you so much, babe." he said. "Babe?" I asked confused. "I never loved you, I used you." replied Oliver. "How could you?" I asked hurt and he hit me again. Alex and Oliver abused me the whole day and I was absolutely sure I would die. I should have understood that he was evil.

They left me after two hours and I cried myself to sleep. My whole body ached and my head felt like it'd explode. Tears was rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't move my hand. I passed out and everything went black.

***

Jack's: POV

I was the new svu detective. I love my job, but I'm very worried about Adam.

"What's the matter?" asked Olivia. "I'm worried about Adam, I think something horrible has happened to him." I said. "Try to call him." replied Elliot. "Yeah." I said and picked up my phone. I only came to his voicemail. Olivia was worried.

"I have to get to the hospital, I've a feeling he's there." I said. "Oh no." replied Liv. I grapped my keys and walked out to the car. I drove off to the hospital.

You'll be okay Adam

You'll be okay Adam

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~