Could I stay here

Jack's: POV

I was in the kitchen and made snacks for my children. The doorbell rang. It must be Vlad's nurse. I opened the door and saw Adam.

"What do you want?" I asked. I'm sorry for disturbing you, but could I stay here? please just to clear my head?" asked Adam. Vlad wasn't happy about it.

"No Adam, you can't stay here, because I'm going through my cancer treatment. My nurse come in and out of the house. This is stressful. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just telling you." said Vlad. "Please, I've nowhere to go." he replied.

"What part of I'm going through my cancer treatment do you not understand? my nurse come in all through the night. I'm already stressed as it is. I'm being really nice to you for Jack's sake." said Vlad.

"Darling, Adam can stay in the guesthouse and he won't be in the way." I replied. "Thank you so much Jack." he said. "Don't thank me, Vlad will give you rules to follow." I replied.

"Don't bring any of your loves into the guesthouse of the main house, because I don't want them to rape my kids. Don't do drugs, drink or have wild parties in the guesthouse. Never be late when paying rent, because I'm not letting you stay in the guesthouse for free." said Vlad. "I'll follow the rules, I promise." replied Adam.

***

Vlad's: POV

I stood on the balcony watching the moon.

"Hey Vlad

"Hey Vlad." said Jack. "Hey." I replied. "The moon is beautiful tonight." he said. "She is." I replied. "Did I do the right thing letting Adam stay here?" asked Jack. "It'll be okay." I said and he smiled.

Adam and Vlad are just like Bonnie and Damon

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~