I'm so proud of you

Logan's: POV

I walked into the church and lit candles. A tear were rolling down my cheek, but I wiped it away.

"Papa, can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes." said Vlad. "I miss you." I said. "I miss you too." he replied. "Turn around." said Vlad. I turned around and saw my papa and dad. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I'm so proud of you." replied Michael. "Thank you dad." I said.

"You've been through a lot, but you're still standing on your feet. You are my warrior and I'm so proud to be your papa." he replied. "I'm proud to be your son." I said.

"We'll always exist in here." said papa and put his hand on my heart. "I know." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Vlad. "I love you too." I replied and hugged him. "I'll always be near you and your kids." he said. "I know." I replied. "Goodbye Logan." said Michael. "Goodbye papa and dad." I replied. He waved before he disappeared.

***

I was at the cemetery the following day with Katherine and Michael. We laid flowers at papa and dad's headstone. The sun lit up his headstone and we both smiled. "Hello papa and dad." we said. "Hello Katherine and Michael." replied Vlad. "Did you hear that?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "I heard grandpa's voice." replied Michael. "I met him yesterday and he told me that he'll always be near us." I said.

Vlad and Michael can finally rest in peace

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~