Is Esme okay

Jack's: POV

I went into my son's room to wake him up. He's not a morning person. I pulled up the blind and rays of the sun shone into his room. Elliot covered his face with the blanket.

"Time to wake up

"Time to wake up." I said. "Five more minutes." replied Elliot. "You're gonna be late for school." I said. "I'm coming." he replied. "The breakfast's ready." I said and walked out of his room. I went to the kitchen and waited.

"Good morning dad." said Esme. I turned around and saw my daugther. "Good morning honey." I replied with a smile on my face. She went to the fridge but stumbled. I caught her before she fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Yes, I just need to train more on my balance." she said. Elliot came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Esme moved around the spoon in her yogurt without eating anything. "I'm not hungry." she said. "You have to eat." I replied. She ate her yogurt and yawned sleepy.

"I know I'm not the best dad, but I love you and Esme with all my heart. I'm always here if you want to talk. I will always protect you two." I said. "I know ." replied Elliot. "We will be a family again, I promise." I said. "We love you dad." replied Esme. "Thank you honey." I said.

"You're quite pale." replied Elliot. "More than usual?" asked Esme. "Yes." he said. "I think it's best if we take you to the hospital." I replied and she nodded her head. "I'm scared." she said. "You'll be okay sweetie." I replied.

***

Nadine did tests on Esme and I was so worried. She walked out to us in the waiting room. I saw something was wrong.

"Nadine, what's going on?" I asked. "I think it's best if you sit down." she said. "Is Esme okay?" I asked. "She has Leukemia Cancer." said Nadine.

I feel so much for Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~