We'll take care of you

Adam's: POV

I was on my my home when I heard a howling. The snow was falling down. I followed the sound and saw a dog.

"Hello buddy

"Hello buddy." I said softly. He was so scared and cold. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around him. He went carefully up to me and I gave him a warm smile.

"My name is Adam." I said. He barked happily and wagged his tail. "I think I'll call you Pharaoh." I said. He barked again and licked my face. "You like your name, don't you?" I asked. Pharaoh jumped up and down of joy. "I take that as a yes." I said and giggled. I picked him up and went back to my car and drove back home.

***

Spencer's: POV

"Good morning Spencer." said Charlie and kissed my lips. "Morning." I replied with a smile on my face. I looked out from the window and gasped. "What is it?" asked Charlie. "It's a baby on the doorstep." I said and opened the door. "Oh dear." I said and picked her up in my arms. "Who left a baby here?" asked Charlie. "I don't know." I said. She was so cold.

 She was so cold

"You're cute." I said. "We'll take care of you, you're safe now." replied Charlie. "We love you so much."'I said.

I'm glad Ariana will grew up in a loving family

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~