This is the best day ever

Vlad's: POV

"It's so beautiful here." said Esme happily and looked around. She was wearing Vanessa's dress. "Yes it is." I replied with a smile on my face. Come." said Jack softly and took her hand. We went to a shop and outside stood Vanessa. "You look just like me and you're so cute." she replied. "Thank you." said Esme and Vanessa gave her a hug.

She got her autograph and they took a picture together

She got her autograph and they took a picture together. Jack put his arm around me and I smiled happily. "Dad and papa, I got Vanessa's autograph." said Esme happily. "We're so happy for you ." I replied. "Thank you." she said. Elliot had met Prince Eric and got his autograph. He was so happy.

A a few hours later we were sitting at a bench and ate food. "This is the best day ever." said Elliot. "I agree." replied Esme. "I'm so glad I finally got to take you to Paris." said Jack and she smiled. "Thank you so much." replied Esme and hugged us. "You're welcome honey." I said and kissed the top of her head.

***

We were back at the hotel after a few hours. Elliot and Esme had fallen asleep. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Jack put his arm around me. I lay down my head at his arm.

"I had a lot of fun today." said Jack. "Me too." I replied. I stroked his cheek and he blushed softly. "You're so beautiful." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I kissed him and Jack kissed me back. I picked him up and went into our bedroom. We made out the rest of the night.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Jack and Vlad took their kids to Paris

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~