I know you'll win this fight

Elliot's: POV

"We're here to see Vlad." said dad. "Follow me." replied Nadine and we went into a room with her. Vlad was in his bed and he waved at us. He had lost his hair, but his eyes shone of joy when we came in. But it hurts to see him like this. I can't lose him, he's my everything.

"Hey darling." said Jack and kissed his lips. "Hey." he replied with a smile. "Hey dad." said Esme and gave him a hug. "Hello sweetie." replied Vlad. He gave us a paper and a pen.

"What's this?" asked Esme. "It's adopting papers, I want adopt you and Esme as my children." said Vlad. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." he replied. We signed the paper.

"Will you come home soon?" asked Esme. "I hope so." said Vlad and patted her cheek. "We love you so much papa." she said and she was close to crying. "I love you too." he replied. "I know you'll win this fight." said Jack. "I won't give up." replied Vlad.

***

We took Belle to a playground. She went down a slide and laughed. Then we went to a sandbox and Esme helped her build a snow castle. I love my little sisters so much. I'd everything to keep them safe. Esme lay down in the snow and made a snow angel. Belle copy her.

"Your angel is so beautiful

"Your angel is so beautiful." said Esme and Belle smiled happily. "I agree." I replied. Belle hugged us. "We love you so much honey." I said. "Forever and ever." replied Esme.

***

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I said. "You are always welcome here." replied Ezra with a smile on his face. We were watching Harry Potter and ate tacos. We were laughing and really had fun.

(Ezra)

(Ezra)

Then it was time to go to bed. "Good night Elliot." he said. "Good night Ezra." I replied and he smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Elliot and Esme are wonderful siblings

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~