I can't take this anymore

Adam's: POV

I woke up to Ariana's crying and Damiano went to her room. She has colic and she has been crying every night. I was close to break down. I went up and walked to the kitchen. I filled a glass of water and drank it. Ariana was still crying. The room started spinning and I was breathing heavily. I broke down on the floor.

"Adam." said Damiano. "I can't take this anymore." I sobbed. "Look at me and take a deep breath." he said. I looked at him and my breathing became calmer. Damiano hugged me. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't apologize, you haven't done anything wrong." he replied. "I just want to feel happy again." I said. "I know." replied Damianon. I went upstairs and walked to our bedroom. I packed my suitcase and walked down again.

"Where are you going?" asked Damianon. "I need to get out of here." I said. "You can't just leave Ariana." he replied. "If I don't leave, I'll do something that I'll regret." I said and walked out of the house.

***

I arrived to the airport and I took my luggage out of the taxi. I walked in and terminal was full of people. I hoped no one would recognize me. I booked one tickets to London without problems. Then I went to a store and looked around. A few hours later I was on the plane to start a new life. No kids, no boyfriend, just myself.

I feel for Ariana

I feel for Ariana

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~