I love Winter

Jack's: POV

Esme ran into our room and jumped up and down on the bed. We sat up and smiled softly at her. "It's snowing." she said happily. "How about a walk in Central Park?" I asked. "Yay." said Esme. Vlad gave me a worried glance, but I gave him a kiss to calm him. "Is it really a good idea?" he asked. "Nothing has happened, we're perfectly safe." I said. "Okay." he replied.

***

We went for a walk after breakfast and Esme danced around in the snow. She's so adorable. Belle was in her stroller. She loves snow so much. A snowflake landed on her nose and she giggled happily. I smiled softly.

"Our snow princesses." said Vlad. Elliot threw a snowball on him and he laughed. "I had to." he replied. "You're so funny." said Vlad. We were out in the park until it began to darken. We went back home and I made up a fire in the living room.

Vlad made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us

Vlad made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us. We sat on the couch with blankets and had it cozy. Belle had fallen asleep. Luna and Scooby was lying next to her to protect her.

"I love Winter, everything is so beautiful." said Esme. "I agree." replied Vlad. "I want to be special victim unit detective. I want to help kids who have been through the same thing as me." said Jack. "That's amazing, I'm so proud of you." I replied. "Thank you darling." he said. "You've a heart of gold." replied Vlad.

I'm proud of Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~