This is the best day ever

Esme's: POV

"Omg, we're here, we are actually here." I said. "Yes." replied dad and smiled. My eyes shine of joy. "Come." he said. We went backstage and I gave him an confusing glance when he talked to a guard. "My daughter Esme would love to meet her. It would mean so much to her." he said. "Wait here." replied the guard and left. "What was that about?" I asked. "You'll see." said Jack.

"Is it you who's Esme?" asked a woman. I turned around and in front of me stood Lana Del Rey. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Nice to meet you." she said. "I'm a huge fan and I love your music so much. You saved my life." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Lana with a smile on her face. She signed my album and we took a photo together.

 She signed my album and we took a photo together

"Omg omg, I met her, I met Lana Del Rey." I said happily and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you." replied Jack.

***

I looked at the photo of me together with Lana. I had her autograph too. "Thank so much dad." I said. "You're welcome." replied Jack and gave me a hug.

We went to the scene and mom picked me up on his shoulders. "Are you having fun?" asked?" he asked. "Yes." I said with a smile on my face. "To see her happy makes me happy too." replied Elliot. "Aww." I said. Lana came up on stage and started singing. I screamed at the top of my lungs until I had no voice. This is the best day ever.

I'm so happy for Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~