We have a new student here

Elliot's: POV

-Flashback-

April 17th 2024: New York

"We have a new student here." said my teacher. The door opened and boy with a blue jacket, dark hair, crystal blue eyes and piercings came in. "This is Noah and he has moved from Canada with his dad and sister to New York. Be nice to him." said Charlotte.

(Charlotte)

(Charlotte)

(Noah)

"You can sit next to Elliot." he said and he nodded. Our eyes met and my heart was beating faster. He sat down on the chair and Charlotte continued to talk.

"I've always wanted to visit Canada." I said. "It's beautiful there." replied Noah with a smile on his face. "I bet it is." I said and smiled too. "You've a cool name." he replied. "Thank you. I said.

***

"I forgot a thing in the restroom." I said when it was break. "I'll help you." replied Noah and we went to the restroom. "I can't find..." started Noah, but was cut off when I pressed my lips against his mouth. I broke the kiss when I realized what I have done. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I said. "I love it." replied Noah and kissed me again.

Then we went out again and Esme came up to us. "You two are so cute together." she said. "Thank you." we both replied. "I'm happy for you." she said. "Thanks you." I replied. Esme nodded and left us. "Who was she?" asked Noah. "My little sister." I said and he smiled. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." he replied and kissed me. Logan came up to us and we broke the kiss. "Take care of my brother." he said. "On my honor, I'd never broke his heart." replied Noah. "Good." said Logan.

-End of the flashback-

I'm so happy for Elliot

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~