Thank you for being here for me

Adam's: POV

It's over Adam/ Jack

Two arms wrapped around my waist and a smile spreads on my face. Oliver stroked my cheek and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

 Oliver stroked my cheek and looked at me with his beautiful eyes

(Oliver)

"Is everything okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I throw the note in the trash when he looked away. "Your house is beautiful." he replied. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." replied Oliver and kissed me.

"Who are you and why are you kissing my dad?" asked Esme suddlenly. "This is Oliver, my boyfriend." I said. "Your what?" she asked shocked. "His boyfriend." replied Oliver. "Sorry to disappoint you, but my dad is married with Jack." said Esme. "Not anymore." replied Oliver. She took a step back of his voice. "I-I think Lily called." said Esme and hurried out.

"You have to excuse her." I replied. "Don't worry about it, she was just shocked." he said. "You're right." I replied. "I really love you Adam." he said. "I love you too." I replied. "I'm the only one who cares about you." said Oliver. "I know that." I replied. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

***

Jack's: POV

I turned on the radio and they played Careless Whisper. But then Vlad called and I couldn't hold back the tears.

"Jack, are you alright?" he asked worried

"Jack, are you alright?" he asked worried. "A-Adam has been c-cheating on me." I said with cracked voice. "It can't be true." he replied. "I saw him Vlad, he had sex with a young man." I sobbed and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Drive straight home to me, do you hear me? don't do anything stupid." said Vlad strictly. "I'm on the way." I replied. "That's good to hear." he said. "Thank you for being here for me." I replied. "That's what best friends are." said Vlad. I arrived to Vlad's house and he hugged me. His son Logan hugged me as well.

(Logan)

(Logan)

"I'm so sorry." he whispered. "I can't believe he did that to me, after everything I've been through. He made me feel safe and then he betrayed me." I said and new tears came. "I never thought he would sink so low." replied Vlad coldly. "Me either." I said and sighed.

"I've ordered home thai food and there's a great movie on tv." replied Vlad. "What would I do without you?" I asked with a soft laugh. "Hey, you're my best friend, I know what makes you happy." he said. "That's true." I replied.

I love Jack and Vlad's friendship

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~