What if something has happened to them

Elliot's: POV

-Flashback-

October 11th 2021: New York

Me and Esme sat in the car and waited for dad. An hour had passed since he left us. I looked at the rainstorm outside.

"He's not coming back." I said and opened the door. "Where are we going?" asked Esme and coughed. "Home." I said. "I don't feel well." she replied and fainted. "ESME!!!" I said panicked. Everything started spinning. I passed out and everything went black.

***

***

Vlad's: POV

"Where's Elliot and Esme?" asked Fin. "They should've been home by now." I said worried. "I tried to call them, but came to the voicemail." he replied.

"What if something has happened to them." I said. "I hope not." replied Fin. My phone rang and it was Bill. He told us to come to the hospital at once. We drove quickly there and we got a shock. In a bed lay Esme and Elliot unconscious. They were very pale.

"What happened to them?" I asked. "They passed out at a parking lot." said Javon. Nadine went up to us. "How are they?" I asked worried. "It's serious, Elliot and Esme have pneumonia." she said. "Oh no." I replied. "We do everything we can to save them." said Nadine. "Thank you." I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Esme and Elliot were close to die that day

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~