Stay with me

Jack's: POV

I found my husband in the bathroom and he was leaning over the toilet. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. He was vomiting and I held off his hair. "I think I've eaten something bad." replied Vlad . "Are you sure?" I asked.

He washed his face with cold water and took a deep breath. "Yes." he said. "Poor thing." I replied and kissed him. Then we went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled. "I'm so glad I found you." I said. "Oh Jack, you make me blush." he replied. "You're so cute when you do it." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Papa." replied Esme. "Hello honey." he said and gave her a hug. "This will be the best Christmas ever." she said. "Yes it will." replied Vlad and Elliot smiled. "I'm so excited for the party and to meet aunt Amanda and uncle Fin." said Esme.

***

"Darling, are you coming?" I called, but got no answer back. I went upstairs and found him on the bedroom floor. "Vlad." I said and shook him gently. He didn't answer or move.

I picked up my phone and called for an ambulance. The ambulance arrived after a few minutes and they lay him on a stretcher and carried him out. I held his hand on the way to the hospital and tears were rolling down my cheek. "Stay with me." I said.

" I said

***

"Papa will be okay, right?" asked Esme. "Yeah." I said. Nadine went up to us and she had a sad look on her face. "Is everything okay? how's Vlad?" I asked. "I don't know how to say this." she said. "You can tell me." I said. "Vlad has cancer." replied Nadine.

I feel for Vlad

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~