Because I love you

Adam's: POV

"A cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream." I said to the barista. She wrote my order and left. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I went to a table and sat down. I fed Ariana warm milk in a baby bottle. She saved my life.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" asked a guy. "Sure." I said. "Thank you." he replied. I got my chocolate and I took a sip. "I'm Damiano." he said. "I'm Adam Benson and this is my daughter Ariana." I replied. "She's so cute." said Damiano. I replied. I drank some more and he laughed softly.

(Damiano)

(Damiano)

"What?" I asked. "You've whipped cream all around your mouth." he said. I looked at myself in the camera and he was right. "Let me help you." said Damiano. He wiped away it with a napkin. "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome." he replied. He lay his hand on my hand and I blushed.

***

Damiano pulled away his hand and I was blushing. My heart skipped a beat. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and I could get lost in them.

"Why are you kind to me?" I asked. "Because I love you." he said. "Well, I love you too." I replied and he smiled. "I love you for who are you are." said Justin. I had a happy smile on my face. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. A happy feeling went through my body. I kissed him back. I love him so much.

I ship Adam and Damiano so much

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~