Thank you

Spencer's: POV

I walked around in the toy store and looked at the cute clothes. I bought a few clothes and a teddy bear. I couldn't help to spoil Belle and my niece a little. I ended up buying all the things in the toy store. I bought a Woody doll to her, because she love Toy Story. My phone rang and it was Vlad. "Hello Vlad." I said. "Are you in the toy store?" he asked. "Yes and I've bought a lot of clothes and toys to Belle and Gen." I said.

(Spencer)

(Spencer)

(Charlie)

(Charlie)

"Don't tell me you've bought up the entire store." he replied. "Of course not, I'd never do that." I said. "Spencer." replied Vlad. "Okay, I bought up the entire store." I said. "You're incredible." he replied. "I'll take that as a compliment." I said and he laughed.

***

I drove to the hospital and went into the room. Vlad was watching Beauty and the beast on the tv.

"I bought clothes and toys to Belle, by the way

"I bought clothes and toys to Belle, by the way." I said. "That was very generously of you." replied Vlad. I showed him the bags and he looked at me. "Spencer, are you serious?" he asked. "Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it, thank you so much." he said. "You're so welcome." I replied and he smiled. "You're the best." said Charlie and I smiled.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~