Christmas

Jack's: POV

"Daddy, papa, wake up, it's Christmas." said Esme and jumped up and down on our bed. "Merry Christmas kids." I replied with a happy smile. "Merry Christmas." said Vlad. "Let's go downstairs and open presents." replied Elliot.

We walked to the living room and under tree the Christmas presents awaited. Esme and Elliot sat down on the couch and waited. I gave them their presents and they smiled again. Esme opened her presents and tears filled her eyes. "Thank you so much." she said. "We knew you'd be happy." I replied. She got a Esme Cullen doll, a Anastasia doll and her music box.

(Esme's presents)

(Esme's presents)

Elliot opened his present and smiled. "Thank you so much." he said and showed us his Tokio Hotel stuff. "You're so welcome." replied Vlad.

"Oh look, it's snowing." said Esme. We went out and built a snowman and our children danced around in the snow. We had snowball war and we laughed of joy.

***

***

Later in the day we ate a good dinner and then watched at a Disney movie. Me and Vlad walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "It was a beautiful Christmas Eve today." he said. "I agree." I replied. "I haven't got my gift today." he said and played sad. "You're so funny." I replied and kisssd his lips. "I know." he said and I laughed. Outside the moon lit up the white landscape and it was very beautiful.

Such a beautiful Christmas

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~