I'll never let them down again

Adam's: POV

"Thank you so much Matt for this." I said. "No problem." he replied. A young boy passed us and he glared at me. "This is Mitchell Stewart." said Matt. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adam Benson." I replied. "I don't care who you are, child abuser." he said coldly. "Mitchell, please." begged Matt. "Why did you let in a abuser here?" he asked.

A man picked up his daughter and held her close to him. "See, even Tim is scared of you." said Mitchell. I felt how the tears burned. I went into my room and sat down on the bed. I saw a blue butterfly on the floor. I picked her up and opened the window. She flew out.

The door opened and my kids came in

The door opened and my kids came in. They went up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I thought I'd never see them again.

"We forgive you." said Esme. "It wasn't your fault." replied Elliot. "Thank you." I said. "We'll always be here for you." she replied. "I've something to tell, you'll get another sibling." I said. "Omg, I'm so happy for you." replied Esme happily. "That's awesome." said Elliot.

***

I sat at the table and ate with my kids. We laughed and joked. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I'll never let them down again.  I saw Mitchell and he gave me a death glance. I ignored him.

Aww

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~