She's a little shy

Vlad's: POV

It was Belle and Gen's first day at kindergarten. They were excited, but also scared. Belle hugged her doll Lily tightly. We walked in and a woman came up to us.

"Hello, my name is Stephenie Bennett." she said. "I'm Vlad Lavigne and these are my daughters Belle and Genevieve." I replied. Gen turned her head away and cried. "She's a little shy." I said. "It's totally okay." replied Stephenie softly. We walked into a room where other children were playing.

"Look sweetie, they've a Belle doll." I said and showed her. They gently took the doll and played with her. "Daddy, you're invited to my tea party." replied Gen. "How lovely. I said. "Lily and Cinderella can't wait any longer." replied Belle. "Mrs. Cuddle is so grateful that she was invited." I said. Gen smiled happily. I love my daughters with all my heart.

"I've a surprise for you." I said. "I love surprises." they replied. "Close your eyes." I said. They closed their eyes and smiled. I lay a light blue music box in their hands. They opened their eyes and screamed happily. "It's Ariel's music box." replied Belle and Gen. "I know how much you wanted it." I said. "Thank you daddy." she replied and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said.

***

Ariana's POV

I was sitting on my bed and Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite movie. My dog Bella was lying next to me. It knocked on the door and dad came in.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked

"Can I talk to you?" he asked. "Sure." I said and paused it. "I know how it is. I know what it's like to lose friends, just because you're different. But I also know that a person can change everything and you need to open up to that person." said Adrian. "How did you know which person you could open up to?" I asked.

"I didn't know and sometimes I was hurt. And it took me a long time, but I finally found someone who believed in me." he said. "And what did you do?" I asked. "I married him." said dad and smiled.

I feel for Ariana

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~