5

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"I miss my roomate." Allie sighed. I been two days since I moved in with Mr. King and I actually have been liking it. Her father still doesn't really say anything to me except what Luna has to do for the day but I have been making better friends with Marco.

And lots of other men that come in sometimes guessing they work for Mr. King. I still don't know what he does but I rather not get involved I don't want to make him upset.

"I miss you too Allie." I told her.

"Maybe I should move in too I mean the dad is hot." She said making me laugh a bit. "Oh please you know he is." She said.

"He is." I admitted.

"I suggest you hop on it before someone else does." She said making me gasp.

"Allie."

"What I'm just saying." She said.

"Thea will you get me cookies?" Luna asked while we cleaned her playroom since it was almost time for bed.

"You know you can't have cookies this late at night." I told her.

"Just one, once I get in the bath i'll be right asleep." She told me.

"Is that the brat?" Allie asked making me turn the phone down.

"Goodnight Allie." I said

"Goodnightttt." She dragged hanging up.

"Please." Luna pouted.

"Luna I cant... Your dad will be very upset." I told her.

"I won't tell, I'll be right asleep I promise." She said with her eyes popping.

I cant ever say no to that face. "Fine, just one. Come on." I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs and into the kitchen. God this house is huge for just two people.

"It's up there." She said pointing to the third row in the cabinet. I grabbed the box and got it down getting one chocolate chip cookie out giving it to her.

"Don't make a mess okay?" I asked making her nod. I checked the time seeing that her dad should be here in almost an hour.

After a few minutes I saw that she was done with the cookie. "Go upstairs and pick your pajamas out i'll run the bath when I'm finished okay?" I told her making her nod.

"Hi Mrs. Thea you don't have to do that I'll take care of it." Candice suggested. Candice was there housekeeper.

"Oh no It's fine I got it, You can go home." I assured.

"Oh but I insist- it's fine I promise." I said cutting her off but not in a rude way.

"Well okay, goodnight Mrs. Thea." She told me.

"Just call me Thea, Goodnight candice." I smiled making her nod with the same warm small. She's such a sweet lady I'm sure she's been working for them for quite a while.

I finished cleaning up the cookie mess and went upstairs into Luna's room. I went into the bathroom almost seeing the water overflow almost flooding the entire bathroom making me run over trying to not slip.