15

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

previously from that night ...

"Nice doing business with you." I said shaking Yoki's hand. He was in charge of the biggest gang in his country. He's turkish.

"You as well." He said. I got up from my chair walking out of the door with the rest of my men behind me. Gio held the door open as I got inside the truck checking my phone. I was far away from home so I had to just check.

"It's been a long fuckin day." Marco said lighting a cigarette.

"How do you smoke those?"

"Just because you all big in fancy with your fat cigars doesn't mean that we all prefer it that way." He said making me scowl at him. "This is going to be a long drive."

I tried to call my security men after a while but I didn't get answer making me check the cameras. When I saw the front camera and seeing how my men were all on the ground a random man walked up and looked at the camera. He pulled his mask down with a smirk onto his face before breaking it.

Fuck.

I sat up quickly calling Thea's phone but she wasn't picking up. "What's the matter?" Marco sighed.

"Someone's trying to break in." I said.

"What?." He huffed and started calling all of the men to head to the house.

"Cazzo , calpestalo Pedro!" I spat harshly continuing to call Thea but she still wasn't answering. I felt the truck speeding at this point, I was feeling myself get angry since I knew exactly who was up to this. (Fucking step on it)

"We have to strike." I told Marco causing him to look over at me.

"Tonight?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll have the men put the girls in one of my other houses, the mansion that's on the beach with all security around. This son of a bitch will get what's coming to him." I said.

"We can't. You're angry, and something might've happened to the girls. You need to be with Luna tonight, we'll handle and start a plan for Angelo tomorrow." He tried to convince but I was too angry to even respond. My leg was shaking and I felt myself getting even more angry. I unlocked my fist seeing the marks and blood from how hard my finger nails were pressing into my palm making me sigh.

*

Making it to the house after a few minutes I fled out of the car seeing my men already around the house. I went through the patio door seeing the door completely bashed in and onto the ground.

"Did you kill him?" I asked Rocco.

"We knocked him out with the bullet, he's in the basement in one of the rooms along with his friend."He told me.

"Where's Luna? Thea?" I asked.

"Luna's in your office. I don't know where the girl is.. When we got here we saw the guy on top of her about to kill her but we shot them both. When we got to her she was knocked out cold. We set her on the couch but when we walked away for a bit and came back she wasn't there anymore." He told me making me sigh.