40

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"So what happened with you and Allie?" I asked Marco while we sat outside by the pool watching Luna swim with Dante. We weren't in bathing suits though.

"Everything's fine, just don't think we have anything in common."

"I could've told you that." I side eyed making him glare at me.

"I get it she's younger than me likes to party have fun mess around and you know me I like to go on trips, settle down, read. I really am old." He sighed.

"Your only 26, Allie's 22 It's not big a difference." I told him.

"We just don't have anything in common." He told me.

"You'll find someone, I have another friend Jae." I told him.

"And that someone else won't be another one of your friends." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Yea yea, watch my ice cream." I told him handing it to him.

"Thea where are you going?" Luna pouted.

"I be right back I promise don't do your backflip until I get back." I told making her nod. Dante continued to help her swim and I went to the nearest bathroom downstairs. I finished up and walked out seeing Pedro come out the kitchen. He's a regular body guard but I barely see him around.

"Oh, hey Thea." He said.

"Hi Pedro." I waved.

I was about to leave but he said something else making me stop. "Going swimming today or no?" He asked.

"No, just watching Luna today outside." I shrugged.

"Is Mr.King not around?" He asked me.

"He should be back in a while he went to go see his father." I told him. I saw him checking out my body making me awkwardly wrap my arms around myself.

"I saw you in the pool the other day. I know Mr.King would kill me for looking at you so I just didn't go out knowing my eyes would be on you the entire time." He told me.

"I have to - I mean who could blame me right." He said cutting me off.

"Pedro..." I trailed seeing him come closer to me. He looked around seeing no one was in sight and came closer pressing his body against me towards the wall.

"Everytime I see you I just get more and more attracted you. I see why Mr.King was quick to jump in your pants." He whispered trailing his hands onto my waist pushing his body more against me.

"Get off of me." I told him trying to shove him off but he grabbed my arms holding them against the wall. I sniffed looking down continuously trying to push him off.

I'm so tired of things happening.

I'm tired of it all.

I'm tired of the disgusting men.

I'm tired of not being strong enough and able to defend myself.

"You smell so fucking good." He whispered. His breath onto my skin just made me angry. Why does he think he can do this? And get away with it? It all just makes me angry.