9

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"You always cheat at this game." I said to Marco while we played uno.

"I couldn't have cheated the second time because Luna won." He said making us look over at her.

"I play a lot on my ipad." She smiled.

"You're just mad because I added four to your deck three times." He said.

"Which was cheating you saw that I always had two left and you decided to add more."

"I can give you lessons. But you have to pay." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Goodbye." I said getting up from the table.

"Sore loser." Marco said.

I realized what time it was realizing that I had to get ready. Jae and Allie insisted on picking me up but It's lot of guards and he doesn't know them so I don't want them just coming to his house,

So I insisted on meeting them there.

*

I finally got out of the shower seeing Luna sitting on the bed making me jump. "Crap Luna." I said going over to my dresser.

"Sorry... I wanted to help you get ready. You're going out right? Daddy told me since he's staying here with me tonight." She said.

"Oh... okay." I smiled.

"I can pick your outfit." She said going in the closet. "Are you going to meet a man there?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Meet someone that you will like." She said coming from the closet over to me.

"Oh... I don know." I said truthfully.

"I hope you do. You're beautiful." She told making me smile.

"And so are you." I told her.

"I can help with your makeup." She told me. She grabbed the lipstick that matched my lips and put it on me. She looked so focus. "Do you like my daddy?" She asked almost making me choke onto my own spit.

"W-what? No of course not." I said halfly lying.

"I think you two would look nice together." She smiled grabbing the blush.

"Where did you learn to do makeup?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I watch it on youtube a lot when I'm bored. Daddy got me lots of paint so I practiced that first. I realized it's just like makeup." She smiled.

"You talk to fluently I never heard a five year old talk like you." I said still genuinely curious on how she talks like this.

"Homeschooling."

"Why are you homeschooled you never told me."

"Daddy just wants me to be safe. He likes me here with him, I don't really know what he does but it's always lots of men around they've all taken care of me since I was a baby he told me. I know he does a lot of business since he's always busy." She explained making me nod.