30

𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ..

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"Look who it is." Angelo said sarcastically while I walked inside seeing him upside down. I told them to hang him upside down because I wanted this torture to be a little different.

I wanted the blood to rush through his head while I did it.

I kicked him in the stomach watching him cough and swing in the rope. "You told me she was dead." I went on taking the knife off the stand making sure he saw it. "You told me a lot of things to get under my skin." I said slicing a mark on his stomach. "Now I'm going to get under yours." I whispered slicing more medium marks into his stomach.

"Shit." He coughed tryna break from the rope. I forgot to mention that he was naked as well. "You son of a bitch." He cursed.

"Te l'avevo detto che ti avrei ucciso, cazzo." I whispered slicing a part of his cheek. Watching the blood drip on the ground I couldn't help but smile to myself. I've been waiting for this moment. (Told you I was going to fucking kill you)

I grabbed a nail from the stand and pushed it into his skin hearing him yell. I took a few more nails and did the same. "Get me the fuck out of here!" He yelled.

"It's almost over." I assured taking the hammer off of the stand. I smiled and hit him hard in his side watching his body full react to it by wiggling and moving in the air.

"Fuck you and that bitch!" He yelled making me laugh.

"You did say you fucked her didn't you?" I said grabbing a big sharp knife.  I grabbed his dick hearing him yell and beg. I cut it off all the way by the balls hearing him scream from the top of his lungs. I cut it fully off and shoved it in his mouth while he screamed trying to move his head from eating it. I kept shoving it in his mouth and put tape over his mouth so he couldn't spit it out. "I'll let you bleed out." I whispered walking out of the room seeing Marco and Dario.

"Let him bleed to death." I said throwing the gloves in the garbage going upstairs.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Thea." Luna smiled coming through the door. I gave her hug spinning her around while hearing her laugh. She was with Nicolas's dad while everything was happening so I haven't seen her in almost two days.

"I missed you." I told her.

"I've missed you too, me and grandpa got matching earrings." She smiled making me laugh.

"You must be her babysitter Thea." The older man said while Luna got out of my arms going into the kitchen.

"I am, nice to meet you Mr.King." I greeted.

"Nice to meet you. What's your relationship with my son?" He asked catching me off guard.

"Huh?"

"My son wouldn't just hire anyone, Luna's the most important person to him. And he's been different lately, so what's the relationship between you too?" He asked again.

"Oh- I um..." I trailed not knowing if I should tell him since I'm sure Nicolas hasn't. I saw Nicolas come through the door making me let out a breath.