56

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Um Mrs.Thea where are we going?" Ronan asked. Nicolas wanted me to take a bodyguard everywhere I went.

"Were going to the hotel to have lunch with Jae and Allie. And please stop calling me that Ronan." I sighed making him nod.

We finally made it to the hotel as I saw Jae and Allie waiting for me already. I really didn't know how to do this confrontation thing at all. Nicolas offered something to handle it but it was violent.

"Finally." Jae squealed giving me a hug.

"Another bodyguard?" Allie asked making me nod.

"Come on I'm starving." Jae sighed. We walked out of the hotel and to one of the places to eat. It was very beautiful out here, the white buildings, the water, the food, everything was perfect.

Except one thing I had to handle.

"Table for three." Allie told the waitress. She found us a table fast and when we sat down the adrenaline kept racing in my body.

I didn't know if I felt mad, sad, or betrayed honestly. My best friend since kindergarten tried to sleep with my boyfriend. I thought that was just high school stuff I didn't know people still did that when they got older.

I mostly felt upset. On how she could do that to me? Or even look me in the eyes yesterday or today knowing what she did. And it also means that she's always had her eye on him.

"You alright Thea?" Jae asked making me nod.

"You could sit down Ronan." I told him. He hesitated at first but sat down by me seeing his eyes check the surroundings.

"Do you think that Nicolas has another surprise for you here?" Jae asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know actually, he's been busy and I know it isn't with work but I didn't want to prude."

"Do you think he'll ever cheat on you?" Allie asked making me quickly look at her with a glare.

"No." I said.

"I mean he was a bachelor before he met you right?"

"No he never was focused on women." I told her.

"If he was never focused on women he wouldn't have a child." She chuckled making me look at her again getting even more upset.

"Allie what the fuck?" Jae sighed.

"What? I'm just saying?"

"You know Allie if I would've known that you wanted Nicolas this entire time I wouldn't have brought you around at him." I said making her look at me confused. "Is that why you were asking those kind of questions yesterday? I didn't think too much of it but now I'm just thinking it was all out of jealousy."

"What the fuck are you talking about Thea?" Allie asked.

"You did hit on him didn't you? That night on the patio? You tried to sleep with him?" I said seeing Jae's face drop.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"He already told me Allie Jesus." I sighed.