47

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"How did the visit with your parents go? You haven't talked about it." Nicolas mentioned making me slowly look at him. I went to see my parents a few weeks ago and it was good. I was very happy to see my father as always and then my almond mom of a mother mentioning my weight as usual.

It was just a relief that she said I'm in shape without actually saying it. "I didn't think you would want to hear about it, it isn't really important." I shrugged.

I layed back on the headboard feeling his eyes on me but I tried to ignore it. "Tell me." He said.

"It was fine, I was very happy to visit them." I assured. Little did I know my old ex boyfriend was there. After we broke up as teens he stayed around for a while since my parents liked him. The entire time they were trying to get us together since they don't know that I'm with Nicolas they just know that I babysit his daughter.

"It seems like you have more to your story." He said.

"It's nothing baby I promise." I tried to assure again giving him a kiss on the lips. I kissed him more as he hesitated but grabbed my waist pulling me onto him. After he deepened the kiss gripping onto my waist he pulled away making me confused.

"Stop avoiding the question." He told me looking dead into my eyes. I saw how serious he was making me bite my lip sitting beside him.

"My ex was there.." I trailed. I didn't hear him say anything make me look at him.

"What did you do with him?" He asked still not looking at me.

"I didn't do anything with him." I said looking at him confused. "Why would you even ask me that?"

"You were avoiding the question and being suspicious Thea why else would I fucking ask that?" He asked me.

"Don't curse at me." I sighed.

"Why was he there?"

"He always been close with my parents since they like him so they thought I would happy to see him again. It was just annoying because they kept trying to get us together and make out hints it was all embarrassing, and I haven't talked to them much so they don't know about me and you.. only that I'm a full time babysitter." I explained.

"Did he try to make a move on you?"

"We both know the answer to that question."

"Did he touch you?" He asked.

"He tried. I kept my distance." I said truthfully. "I would never do anything to hurt you Nicolas.. I don't like that question you asked me."

"I know. I shouldn't have asked you that." He told me.

"I want them to meet you, my parents. I told them about you. They were shocked and felt bad, then insisted on meeting you."

"I can't do that.." He trailed making me confused.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"I've never met anyone's parents before Thea."

"Everything will be okay.. I know you don't like meeting new people or large crowds, but they want meet you and I want you to meet them too. Is it starting to scare you?" I asked him.

"Is what starting to scare me?"

"Our relationship." I told him. I know how he is and he's never been in a serious relationship before and everything's new to him since he was the affection type towards anyone except Luna and now me. Were patient with each other so I didn't want to force him into meeting my parents.

"Of course not."

"So why don't you want to meet them?"

"I can admit it's a big step, but that isn't the reason. I want to meet them for you of course, I've just never done it before."

"You don't want to be judged." I sighed turning to face him.

"Me and you both know I will never get a shit about what anyone says about me. I could buy them out this city if I wanted to. Have them banned, don't be fucking silly Thea." He told me.

I put my leg around his sitting on his lap facing him while he sat against the headboard. I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a kiss. "I would never let anyone judge or make you upset. I just want you to meet them." I said. Do I know about Nicolas's anger issues? Of course I do. He doesn't want to admit it but he hates being judged it isn't that he cares he just couldn't stand it which is why he didn't like meeting new people at all.

He sighed looking at me again. "Okay."

"Okay?" I asked.

"I'll meet them." He told me making me smile wrapping my arms around him tight. I kissed him all over hearing him chuckle.

"You'll love them." I assured.

"If they're like you I just might." He said making me roll my eyes playfully kissing him again. I felt a hard slap on my butt making me wince feeling him do it again.

"You know that hurts."

"You can't blame me, look at it." He said as I felt his hands go into my shorts grabbing my butt. I bit my lip while he layed me down on the bed getting on top of me. He kissed my neck and took off my shirt along with his making me giggle a little from the kisses since they started to tickle.

"Your ex was almost a dead man." He told me.

"He's harmless like a child." I assured him.

"Well if I see him when I'm there he's going to leave in a body bag. How stupid of him to think that he has any right to touch you." He said between kisses.

"You don't have to worry about anything." I told him feeling him unclip my bra. I wrapped my arms around him just happy that he's finally meeting my parents.

Hopefully everything goes well.

-