36

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

We finally got to the place and I got out of the car before it even stopped moving. I walked to the house running inside. "Luna!" I yelled looking around along with all the guards coming in with their guns out.

Everything was running through my mind when my father told me that Luna was missing. The one person that I'm suppose to protect with my life and I failed. I'll tear down this entire city to find my daughter.

I know she was here because I smelt her. Her favorite perfume that she always wanted me to buy for her so I just bought a full case of it. She loved the smell of lavender.

I went to the back seeing a small mattress with a plate of food on the ground. I saw something inside the mash potatoes making me reach down. I grabbed her necklace out of it seeing that Sierra knew we were onto her.

"Fuck!" I yelled kicking the windows making the glass break.

"That stupid bitch Luna doesn't even like mash potatoes." Marco said shaking his head.

Thea came inside looking around and went over to the wall by the mattress. "What are you looking at?" I asked.

"The footprints from the dirt." She said. She followed them and went outside making me follow her. She went around back seeing truck marks. "Can't we follow these?" She asked making me nod.

"Does Sierra have any friends you know of?" Marco asked.

"Of course not, the bitch is crazy she has no friends. Get in contact with her mother and tell her to give us her number." I told him making him nod. "When I find her I'll kill her myself." I said getting inside the truck.

*

"I just sent her number to you." Marco told me.

"Alright, go to every single abandoned warehouse." I told him seeing Dante call.

"She isn't at her mothers." He told me.

"She isn't that stupid, ask her who Sierra's closest to and go to their houses." I said hanging up. I dialed the number on my phone but no one answered. It went straight to voicemail.

I called it again and it picked up on the last ring. "Sierra?" I called out making Thea look at me.

"D-daddy." I heard a little voice sniff making my face get hot.

"Lu? baby girl where are you?" I asked putting her on speaker.

"I-I don't know, I'm scared daddy." She sniffed sounding like she was whispering.

"Where's your mother?" I asked.

"She's arguing with a man, the windows are dirty so I can't see out of them but t-the house is small like a barn." She told me.

"Peek outside the doorway are you in a room?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Okay peek outside and tell me what you see."

"I-I'm scared the man scares me." She told me.