59

❧ 𝐇 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 𝐌 𝐎 𝐎 𝐍  ❧

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"Fuck." I sighed shooting another man down. "It's clear Angel." I told Thea while she came from behind the bar. We were on our honeymoon and it seems like some enemies wanted to join. She came over to me along with the guards leading us out the door.

"Do we have to go somewhere else?" She asked.

"Is the area clear?" I asked Marco making him nod.

"Must've been Luis's team. We can leave tonight." He told me making me nod. Thea got inside with me right behind her seeing her with her arms and legs crossed looking out the window.

"Angel.." I trailed.

"They ruined our honeymoon." She pouted.

"The next place will be even better." I assured her.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Japan." I told her seeing her smile.

"I always wanted to go to Japan."

"I know." I chuckled seeing her squeal kissing me on the lips.

*

"Ugh I feel like I just packed all of this." She said getting her suitcases together. I couldn't really focus on packing mine since she was in my t shirt with nothing under it at all. All my shirts looked like a dress on her.

"What's are you staring at?" She asked crossing her arms.

"How sexy my wife is." I smirked making her blush. I came towards her lifting her chin up pressing my lips against hers. Ever since our wedding i've been happier than ever. Finally being able to call her sexy ass my wife.

Words can't even describe how in love with her I was. And to think I hated her at first when we first met how fucking stupid was I? I knew once I saw her that she was the one for me which is why I tried so hard to push her away.

Not anymore.

She was mine, and it was going to stay that way.

I sat her onto the desk while giving her butt a smack as she unbuttoned my shirt and pants. I kissed down to her breast while taking them into my mouth while my hands held the back of her thighs leaning her back. Kissing all the way down I kissed in between her thighs and her clit while running my tongue against her lips feeling her legs twitch a little.

I wasted no time into diving my tongue inside of her. I heard her moan with her hands into my hair as my tongue tasted all inside of her. Fuck she always tasted good. I pulled her closer to me felling her trying to close her legs making me grip her thighs hearing her whimper. She panted while coming onto my tongue making me kiss my and lick my way back up to her lips.

"You know I love you right?" I whispered making her nod. I grabbed her neck bringing her closer to me. "Words?"

"Yes." She breathed out.

"Good, because Im about to fuck you like I don't." I said making her bite her lip. She was stunned when she felt me push myself inside her. She held onto the dresser while I pounded into her with her moans filling the room. Fuck she always felt so warm and tight. Her whimpers and the way my name rolled off her tongue were always so close to making me cum.