57

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

(The ring is wayy bigger than that shit I promise)

"Why is he acting so weird today?" I asked Hwan while we walked to the mall. I was spending the day with Nicolas and Luna and Luna wanted to go shopping.

"He isn't acting weird." Hwan told me.

"He is." I corrected. He's been seeming jittery the whole day and was up way earlier before me. He's always up before me but he's been on the phone the entire day.

"I didn't notice." Hwan said. I sighed walking up to Nicolas grabbing his hand seeing him look down kissing the top of my head.

I could feel the unsteady movement in his hand. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking." I said.

"I'm fine Angel." He assured.

We made it into the store while Luna dragged Marco and Hwan to the toy area making me laugh. She always makes them hold everything and terrorize them in stores.

"Try on some things for me." Nicolas whispered. I caught almost every women's eye on him once again. I've gotten use to it even if it was still annoying.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Whatever you pick out."

"Why do I feel like you have something planned.." I trailed.

"I do. Tonight, my driver will pick you up and I want you to pick out some dresses that you would like to wear to it." He told me.

"Well I have to know the occasion." I told him.

"A beautiful dress. Anything that you like." He said.

"Like fancy?"

"Fancy and comfortable mixed together." He said making me nod.

"Hm okay." I nodded and started to look at dresses and already picked out some since the mall here so was beautiful. I loved all the vacation sets they had and dresses.

I grabbed his hand dragging him to the dressing rooms. There dressing rooms were actually really private unlike some other ones since they were always sort of see through.

I felt him push his body against me while we entered the dressing room. Feeling his bulge into my butt and breath trail on my neck made me almost drop to my knees. I turned around with a small laugh. "Wait outside the door." I told him kicking him out the room closing the door.

I picked out which dress to try on first and picked the white one. I took my bra off to see how my boobs would sit and they were perfect. It was a beautiful soft material dress without straps. I opened the door and walked out seeing Nicolas sitting in the chair.

"How's this one?" I asked seeing his eyes trail my entire body. I saw him glaring around making me confused until I saw three other men staring at me as well like they wanted to eat me like a pack of animals.

He stood up and covered me by hovering making me laugh. "No." He told me making me pout.

"I like the color white you know this." I told him.