19

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Thea Thea." I heard someone say feeling myself being shook. I opened my eyes seeing Luna. What happened last night? I slowly look down at myself and under the cover seeing I was completely naked but Nicolas was gone.

Was it a dream?

It had to be a dream.

My body felt so sore and I had a huge headache. But that was the best sleep I've gotten in years.

"Thea?" Luna asked.

"Hm?" I asked trying to reminisce from last night.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"O-of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"You look really pale." She told me. I touched my face trying to laugh it off.

"I'm fine Luna, did you eat breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes Candice made us a big breakfast. She put the rest of the food in the oven so it wouldn't get cold, since you weren't awake yet." She told me.

"Oh okay."

"Lu!" I heard Nicolas called out to her. She went to the back and I quickly put my clothes on trying to shake my head from everything last night.

I rubbed my legs and went up the stairs thinking of one thing. I really had sex with Nicolas last night. Why would I do that? How could I be so careless?

Did we use a condom? Oh god we didn't. I made it into my bathroom and turned on the shower taking my clothes off seeing the hickies onto my neck and chest. I got into the shower rinsing my hair trying to hold my balance.

I'm on the pill so a condom doesn't matter right? Right. I looked down still feeling his lips on my thighs and stomach. Every time I remembered a moment I crossed my legs. My vagina felt so sore.

I know this definitely changes things. If I'm lucky. I don't know what Nicolas will be like towards me today. I finished washing the soap off of me and got out of the shower grabbing my towel from the sink. I looked in the mirror putting my hair into a towel and started to brush my teeth.

I opened the door walking out seeing Nicolas come in while shutting the door. I stopped, seeing him come closer to me. He lifted my chin up giving me a kiss on the lips. "How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine..." I trailed off. He looked so good right now.

"Why do you look so nervous?" He asked me.

"I'm not." I faked laughed off going over to my dresser since being that close to him made me even more nervous.

"Is it because of last night?" He asked me. while I dried my hair with the towel.

"No, Im not nervous." I repeated seeing him coming over to me again. He backed me up against the wall glaring at me.

"You don't have to act nervous." He said.

"Why did you leave me on the couch? Completely naked? What if someone walked in and saw me?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I didn't call for anyone so no one would've came in today. When I finally found your clothes I put them behind you, and I also didn't want to wake you. I tried to put you in your own bed but you're sort of a fighter in your sleep." He told me.

I rolled my eyes "I am not."

"Lots of people don't know what they do in their sleep so I didn't expect you to admit it." He said. He smirked while lifting up my chin and touched over the hickies he left with his thumb while biting his lip.

"Stop it." I said embarrassed.

"Are you embarrassed?" He questioned giving me a small kiss onto the cheek and then the neck.

"A little." I said getting flustered feeling him kiss onto my chest. I was still standing but he went lower and lower. He lowered down my towel and kissed my breast with his tongue licking around my nipple. My breathing got fast as he kissed my stomach feeling his hands on my thighs separating them apart.

"There is no need to be embarrassed." He went on pulling my towel back up. "It's a mark letting everyone know that you're mine. Mine to kiss." He said kissing my lips again while his tongue slid into my mouth. I moaned a little from how warm his tongue and lips were. He went back down and lifted my towel up from the end. "Mine to fuck." He continued when I felt his thumb on my clit almost making me lose my balance.

He put my leg over his shoulder feeling his soft lips kiss onto my thigh. "Mine to lick." He whispered feeling his tongue rush over my lips. "And mine to eat." He finished while he kissed my lips and I felt his tongue go inside of me. I held onto the dresser being shocked on how fast that just happened.

He held me while licking and thrusting his tongue inside me along with squeezing the inside of my thigh. I felt him grab my butt pushing me more onto him while I tried to hold my moans.

I put my other hand into his hair while he completely devoured me, I came with my legs shaking and losing my balance but he didn't stop. He kept holding me while swirling his tongue around my clit and sucking onto my lips. I felt all the ways his tongue was going inside of me and feeling how much my body was over heating while my eyes started to get covered with tears. I came again letting out a moan.

He kissed my lips and clit along with both of the inside of my thighs and came back up to me holding my waist so I wouldn't lose my balance.

"Get dressed and meet me downstairs." He told me giving me a kiss on the lips. 

When he finally left out of the room I caught my breath. Shit.

*

"You're glowing." Marco said to me. I touched my cheeks laughing at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Doing my job." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm still upset with you, I thought we were best friends and you didn't even tell me who I was really working for."

"Well it seems like you two have been getting along lately so you shouldn't be upset still."

"I guess."

"So we are still best friends?" He smiled.

I shrugged crossing my arms making him laugh. Nicolas came into the kitchen as I saw Marco side eye me making me hit his arm. "Are you two talking about me?" Nicolas asked turning around while pouring his coffee.

"Coffee at 12pm?" Marco asked.

"We have a long day remember." He said making him nod. Long day?

"What kind of long day?" I asked looking at both of them. Marco cleared his throat.

"I'll meet you in the office." He said about to get up but the doorbell rang. Marco went to open it and a few other men in black outfits came inside.

They all went to the office making me look at Nicolas. "Long day?" I repeated.

"I don't know when i'll be home tonight. I have men all around the house, it's a remote along with buttons  to lock all doors and windows." He told me.

"What's going on.." I trailed.

"It's nothing you need to worry about baby I promise." He assured cuffing my face into his hands.

"Your doing it again." I said.

"Doing what?"

"Not telling me what's going on. Lying to me." I told him.

"I don't want to scare you, I just want you to relax and stay safe. I promise Im going to make it back."  He assured.

I nodded laying my head onto his chest. "Please."

"I will." He assured again. Luna came into the kitchen and Nicolas picked her up. "You smell like bacon."

"Candice makes good bacon." She laughed.

-