37

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Look who it is." Angelo smirked. I looked down seeing I was tied to a chair.

"Oh look at that." Kai said ripping my shirt open.

"What do you want with this little bitch anyway?" Sierra sighed. "I think we should just kill her."

"Don't be stupid." Angelo sighed.

"Nicolas." I whimpered.

"Oh please, don't you realize that your life only became like this ever since you met him? Now you have the nerve to fucking cry out for him get over yourself."

I closed my eyes taking in deep breaths. "This isn't real." I said.

"Shit I wish it was real. You stupid bitch you almost killed me." Kai said kicking me in the stomach.

"Should've just ditched him like I told you and come to me." Angelo whispered removing a bra strap from my shoulder. His breath trailed onto my neck while his hands roamed my body. "The things I wanted to do to you in that car." He whispered grabbing my hair pulling my head back. He quickly put a knife up to my neck making Kai laugh.

"You've witnessed a bunch of deaths in the matter of a month. You've really had one hell of a week huh?" Sierra laughed.

"Please." I sniffed.

"Please what? You know I said please too once when I wanted to see my daughter and what did you and Nicolas do? You threw me out." She said.

"You were shouting and pointed a gun at them I think that was reasonable." Kai said making her roll her eyes.

His knife cut a bit of my neck as he laughed letting me go making me cough. "I wonder what we should do with her."

"I know what I want to do with her." Angelo smirked rubbing his hands past my boobs.

"Slaughter?" Kai suggested.

"Oh fuck that. Die bitch." Sierra said putting the gun to my head pulling the trigger.

*

"Thea!" I heard Nicolas say but I wasn't seeing anything I was just screaming feeling like I was choking. I couldn't breathe. "Fuck."

I was shaking, my head was still in my dream.

I started to slowly breath again after a while and took in deep breaths opening my eyes seeing myself in Nicolas's arms. He was holding me tight against him while giving me water. I drunk the rest of it and just started sobbing into his chest. The tears couldn't stop.

"It's okay Angel it's okay, your home your okay." I heard him whisper. I gripped more onto him cuddling more against him.

I wrapped my arms around him trying to stop the tears from coming. I was sobbing like a baby right now and it was hurting. "I'm sorry." I told him wiping my eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He assured me. I wiped my eyes over and over looking around.

"Where's Luna?" I asked about to freak out again but he calmed me down.

"She's fine, she's in her room asleep she's safe." He told me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I told you, you are sick. The bullet was close and went straight pass you knocking you out, why didn't you tell me you were feeling worse? You've been sleep for more than 9 hours which is the rest you needed." He told me.