✵ 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✵

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ...

"Luna?! Come on we have to go or you'll be late for school." I said.

"Coming mom!!" She yelled from the stairs. Since she was now ten years old she wanted to make friends at public school. Of course Nicolas didn't allow that for her safety so she's going to a private school which she'll still make a lot of friends in. We didn't want to smother her with bodyguards so only one would go with her but secret service would still be around.

"Is she ready?" Nicolas asked while making coffee.

"I don't know." I went on. "Luna!!"

"I love when you dress like a business woman." Nicolas said slapping my butt making me laugh. He kissed onto my neck making me turn around facing him.

"You were suppose to be gone an hour ago." I told him.

"I'm waiting for fucking Marco." He sighed making me laugh. After five years his touch will forever make me catch butterflies. We've had our arguments and downfalls but we were forever till death did us part and we knew that. We always got through it together.

I saw Luna coming down the stairs seeing her face filled with makeup. "What the fuck?" Nicolas asked setting his cup down. "What is this on your face?"

"Makeup. I did it myself." Luna smiled making Nicolas look at me.

"We have to let her express herself." I whispered.

"She's not wearing a face full of makeup to school. She's ten." He told me.

"It's literally just eyeliner and blush Nicolas." I sighed making him glare at me.

"Fine. But she's taking off the lipstick." He said.

"It goes with my- Take it off now." He said cutting her off making her roll her eyes.

"Take it off in the car, we have to go." I told her as she walked out of the door. "You have to stop raising your voice at her.

"I didn't raise my voice."

"You did." I told him. "Be careful with your words. I know you can't handle her growing up but doing that isn't going to make it better. I'll see you tonight." I told him kissing his lips. I walked outside getting into the car with the driver and Luna seeing her take off the lipstick while applying chapstick.

"I didn't really like the lipstick anyway." She sighed making me laugh.

"Let me see sweetie." I said fixing her eyeliner. "It's a trick for eyeliner that I'll teach you later today okay?" I told her. "Are you happy to finally go to school with other kids now?"

She nodded. "I wanted to go to public. Not a school filled with rich snotty kids."

"You know your father will never allow that, and I don't think it's a good idea either." I told her.

"I'll be fine mom. I can protect myself." She said

"You might think this is a joke Luna, but it isn't. Protecting you is the #1 thing in the world that we will both stay on top of. You don't know if their snotty, you might actually love them and make a lot of friends. Just wait till you meet them okay?" I told her making her nod.

After becoming a successful book writer, fashion designer, and a lovely wife I was completely happy with my life, the family I always wanted, I have it.

The job I've craved for since I was little, I have it.

And the family that i've also craved for.

We made it to the school after twenty minutes as I saw her pout while slumping onto the seat. "It's only your second week Luna." I said.