33

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

After everything that happened yesterday I didn't even talk to Nicolas for the rest of the day. And he didn't talk to me either. I think he purposely came home late last night to avoid the talking but I wasn't shocked.

He talked to Luna this morning even if she was still a bit scared which is understandable from she saw. She was finally cooling down after they talked.

"I want a dolphin." Luna sighed.

"Where are you going to put a dolphin?"

"Daddy can probably build an aquarium for it in my room."

"That'll basically suffocate the dolphins I think." I told her making her pout.

"I'll take care of him."

"I'll take your word for it." I said. She smiled and ran upstairs and I stayed downstairs just letting my thoughts take over my brain when I the door open. I slowly looked over the couch seeing all the men and Nicolas go to the back into office.

I hated when we were giving each other the silent treatment. I can tell he was angry with me and it wasn't even my fault.

"Don't be a peeper." Marco said scaring me making me jump.

"Why do you always do that." I sighed.

"Cause you are the easiest person to scare ever."

"Did he say anything?" I asked making him shake his head no.

"I tried to bring your name up but he always changed the subject. He's so good at doing that you know?"

"I know." I frowned.

"Just let him cool it off."

"I've been trying but.. i don't like when were not talking Marco." I sighed.

"He does this everyone. And what happened yesterday wasn't your fault he's just upset that Luna might not look at him the same anymore. He's been working on that, not being mad at others for his actions."

"I couldn't tell."

"Hey, him not talking to you and cooling off is working on it to him. It's better than having an angry Nicolas talk to you. When he's angry it isn't pretty."

"I know I've seen that side of him..." I trailed off

"Just give him some time."

"I've done enough of that." I said getting up from the couch making him confused. I walked to the back of his office making Marco come and follow me.

"Thea no." He warned but I ignored him. He quickly stepped in front of the door.

"Marco move."

"You're doing this out of anger Thea, it'll just make things worse."

"Then whatever happens is on me." I told him.

"I can't let you do this."

I quickly pushed him out of the way with all my little strength that I had and opened the door seeing everyone's eyes on me. They didn't start discussing anything yet making me ignore the eyes on me seeing Marco following me from the corner of my eye.

They started engaging in their own conversations as I walked up to his desk speaking in a tone that only he could hear. "We need to talk Nicolas."

He ignored me continuing to shuffle papers making me grab them and put them on the desk. "We need to talk." I repeated.

"Thea." Marco lowly called out but I ignored him.

"Marco could you please walk Thea out, we have business to discuss right now." He told him making me eyes go wide.