26

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"How's the little rascal?" Marco asked coming inside my office.

"I don't know.. Thea said she cried herself to sleep yesterday, and hasn't been out of bed since." I sighed.

"Poor kid. I don't know how she got through she probably lied and said she was someone you knew or worked for."

"We know all faces around here, they should tell me that someone is coming through the gates before they let them past." I said.

"So what are you going to do? About Sierra?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Nothing?" He repeated.

"She won't get through those gates or get anywhere near Lu again. I don't care where she is or what she's doing. As long as she doesn't get near my daughter she's not my damn problem." I said.

"What if she tries something? You know how sneaky she is." He reminded me.

"Then we'll be prepared for it." I said getting up from the desk walking out of the office. I went upstairs and into Lu's room seeing her in her bed but I knew she wasn't asleep.

"Lu?" I called out going over to her bed seeing her just laying down with her eyes open. "You alright?"

She stayed silent making me lay beside her. I turned her around hugging her tightly hearing her sniff. Is it normal for a five year old to get like this? I'm trying my best to sooth her.

"I'm sorry Lu." I sighed.

"Is she coming back?" She asked.

"No, she isn't." I assured.

"I don't want to see her anymore daddy she scares me." She sniffed.

"You won't it's okay, I'm sorry I let her near you that's what I was protecting you from. I didn't want you to see her cause this would've happened." I explained.

"I want Thea." She said.

"She went somewhere, she'll be back soon." I assured.

"Did you and mommy love each other?" She asked.

"No we didn't. Things happen,  but when you were growing in her belly I knew you were going to be best gift and you were. Out of all of it you were best thing that came out of it."

"I love you daddy." She told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile at her words, who knew that a daughter can make you feel like the most wanted person in the world.

*

"Crap." Thea hissed holding her finger while I saw her bringing the bags in.

"Why did you bring in all bags by yourself?" I asked.

"I didn't need anyone's help I have it under control." She told me. "I'm not helpless Nicolas."

"I know." I sighed helping her bring the bags in the kitchen.

"How's Luna?" She asked.

"She's fine now, got her to eat. You didn't have to go grocery shopping."

"I know, these are Luna's favorite foods and we ran out I thought it would cheer her up." She shrugged making me smile.

I leaned her against the counter wrapping my hand around her neck. She was always so needy. I saw her lick her lips making me chuckle. I kissed her lips slowly adding in tongue while she moaned in my mouth. I felt her hands on my bulge giving my dick a small squeeze making me grunt against her lips.

I broke the kiss and turned her away bending her over the counter. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back while pressing myself against her. I teased her and played with her through her underwear. I knew she felt my finger tips rubbing onto her because I felt how wet she was. I moved her underwear to the side and used my thumb to rub on her clit. I took my two fingers and slid them inside of her. She was soaked. I felt her walls giving me more access while I covered her mouth.

She held onto me while my fingers thrusted in her. She was soaked and her walls were clenching. I knew she wanted more how she pressing herself against me. "Who do you belong to hm?" I whispered with her moans and whimpers ringing against the palm of my hand.

I removed my hand and grabbed her neck leaning her back more. "I can't hear you angel." I told her plunging my fingers more inside her.

"You, I belong to you. I'm.. all.. yours." She said trying to catch her breath. She held onto my arm with her legs almost losing its balance. She finished her orgasm and held onto the counter. I licked my fingers and turned her to face me.

"What? Your not gonna have sex with me?" She smirked pulling me towards her.

"That's what you want me to do? Fuck you?" I teased making her nod. "Get on your knees." I told her.

"Hm?"

"Knees baby." I repeated. She got on her knees making me grab her chin to look up at me. She was about to unzip my pants but I stopped her. "I'll tell you when you deserve to get your throat fucked. It's just nice to see you on your knees like this.

She smiled and lifted up my shirt kissing my waist, and got up and walked out of the kitchen making me smirk.

What have I created.

-