29

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"Thought you weren't coming at one point. Got scared?" I smirked seeing Angelo walk in the warehouse.

"Sorry I was occupied. Was busy fucking your girlfriend." He told me.

"This is going to be the most brutal killing that I've ever done." I said.

"Oh it wasn't anything personal she wanted it. The biggest slut I've ever seen if you ask me. Want to know what I did after?" He went on stepping closer me in my ear. "I killed her."

I stared at him seeing him with a smile on his face. I didn't know if he was lying. A person like him would lie about something like this. "Stop fucking bluffing."

"I'm not. I held her neck back and slit her throat. I just wanted to take her out of her misery soon, at least I gave her some dick before she died." He chuckled.

My fist were so bawled up so hard my finger nails were marking into my palm. I punched him hard on the side of his neck making him fall onto the ground. I walked up to him feeling him slit my ankle making me shake off the pain while kicking him in the stomach with my other foot.

"Get up." I told him. He coughed getting up making me punch him hard in the stomach. I grabbed him by his collar punching him over and over again.

He tried to fight back making me grab his arms while twisting them. "Mad I killed your little girlfriend?" He laughed with blood all over his face.

He kicked me beneath my stomach causing me to fall on the ground. He got back up groaning while laughing. "She was nice and warm. Sad a tight little pussy like that went to waste." He said.

I felt myself getting angrier every time he talked. I grabbed his feet tripping him onto the ground. I stood up over him punching him over and over I felt like I blacked out. "You son of a bitch how dare you fucking touch her! I'm going to fucking kill you! " I shouted punching him more and more feeling myself being pulled off.

I saw it was Dario making me shrug him off. I walked back up Angelo seeing him on conscious. I looked at my knuckles seeing them completely covered in blood. "Put him in the trunk, and take him to the warehouse. This asshole is going to suffer before I kill him." I ordered walking to the car.

I won't believe she's dead. I won't. Everything he said can't be true. Everything was roaming through my mind at this point. My leg was shaking, my heart was pounding, my head was all over the place.

I called Marco but he didn't answer making me even more angry. "Take me back to the house now." I told him.

"Yes boss." He said.

*

The second the car halfway stopped I stepped out with it still moving almost. I ran to the door unlocking it seeing it being quiet. "THEA! THEA!!" I shouted. No one responded making me try and call Marco some more.

I leaned my elbows against the counter throwing the vase against the wall. "Fuck." I huffed. The door opened making me turn around. Marco walked inside along with Gio.

"Nicolas." Marco breathed out coming up to me. He gave me a hug making me confused. "Shit, you fucking scared me, you didn't call or even answer calls or texts."