31

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Marco!" I shouted seeing him pop into the kitchen with a mask on.

"You're so easy to scare." He laughed making me roll my eyes walking out of the kitchen.

"Come on it's almost christmas lighten up." He said.

"It's not nice to scare me like that I could've woken up Luna." I said.

"You're so paranoid." He sighed sitting on the couch next to me. "Seem a little bit too paranoid." I ignored him and turned on the tv beginning to eat my popcorn.

"Thea." He called out.

"Hm?"

"You alright?"

I nodded. "I'm fine."

"If it's about- it's nothing Marco, I'm fine." I assured again cutting him off seeing my phone ring from Allie calling. "What's going on?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing. Were bored over here without you Thea." She sighed.

"All the boys aren't keeping you company?" I teased.

"I can admit it's been good knowing I can have sex all day without worrying about a roommate hearing." She said.

"Like you cared if I heard anyway." I said making her gasp in defense.

"I totally did care." She lied. "I'm going to go shower though, call you later? Love you sweets." She said hanging up.

"Whatever happened to Kai?" I asked Marco.

"You really want to know?"

"D-did I kill him?" I asked. I've been trying to push that out of my mind as well, I could never live with myself if I killed someone.

"No you didn't stab him that deep he was still alive when we found him. He's in the basement at the warehouse." He told me making me look confused. "Nicolas told me what to do with him, he didn't want him dead yet, so he's just a little room."

"Oh.." I trailed off.

"You alright?" He asked making me nod. I got more comfortable into the couch as we watched the movie even though I felt myself dozing off a little.

I looked at the time in my phone seeing it was almost 10pm and Nicolas wasn't home yet making me worried. I was trying to shake off being anxious and just enjoyed the movie while Marco smacked on his chips.

*

"Get off of me!" I tried to yell but they covered my mouth quickly with a cloth. I felt hands all over me along with myself being picked up.

They held me up to look presentable and went out the exit door in the back and threw me into the backseat of a car. "She's even sexier in person, you were right.". A guy said.

I looked up seeing Angelo smirking at me. He moved my hair out of my face while one of his guys tied my hands together. I felt his hands leading up my skirt while I kept moving my legs for him to get off of me.

I was so confused. Before I could say anything he shoved the cloth into my mouth so I couldn't speak while his men got out of the car and into the front. I felt the car being pulled off and his hand led up my skirt again. He bit his life and almost touched my underwear but quickly snatched away from him making him angry.

"Gosh you're sexy." He smirked. "I'll have my fun with you later." He said kissing my lips making more tears fall from eyes. "Oh please, I'm a killer, not a rapist darling don't be scared."

He grabbed my boobs into his hands feeling onto them. "Not much there, but it's nice." He laughed. He kissed my neck and led his hand back to my thigh squeezing it hard making me wince. He kept squeezing it making me yell into the cloth. He finally let go and I saw a huge mark while letting out more tears.

I looked back up at him when I felt him quickly slip his hand under my skirt feeling my underwear making me try and move away from him but he gripped my thigh with his other hand. I squeezed my legs together but that made it worse.

"Already wet for me hm?" He smirked removing his hand.  I sniffed feeling him put another cloth over my nose and everything else went dark.

Flashback over *

"Thea." I heard someone say but making me jump moving more against the couch. I saw it was Nicolas looking at me concerned. "Why are you crying?" He asked wiping my eyes.

I felt my eyes and realized that I was crying from the nightmare. "I'm not." I said getting up removing the cover from my body. "Where's Marco?"

"He's outside on the patio. I'm guessing you fell asleep during the movie." He said seeing the tv still on. "You were shaking so I woke you up. Had a bad dream?" He asked making me look down. I still never told him the truth about what happened. When he asked me did Angelo touch me and I said no just a kiss on the cheek because I was scared.

I'm grateful that it didn't get any further than him completely assaulting me but I was still traumatized from the whole thing and haven't told him anything,

"Yeah... I'm going up to bed." I said about to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?"

"I know." I nodded.

"Tell what's going on. You think I haven't noticed you shaking in your sleep lately? It's more than just a bad dream angel. Tell me." He sighed.

"It's nothing Nicolas." I assured.

"Thought you didn't like liars." He said. I sat back down onto the couch pulling my knees into my chest to stop myself from sobbing but it was no hope. The tears were already falling. He sat down next to me and pulled me into his hold causing me to lay on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I sniffed.

"For what?" He asked.

"I lied..." I trailed off.

"Lied about what?"

"About what happened that day... I-I was so scared Nicolas. He touched me and I felt so dirty I couldn't tell you because I thought you wouldn't even want to touch me. I've been having nightmares about what happened ever since, I haven't been able to sleep and you haven't been home and I only sleep fine when your here." I told him.

"Thea... did he- No." I said cutting him off because I knew what he was going to ask.

"He rubbed his fingers on me.. He groped my chest. I still remember and feel his fingers onto me no matter how hard I try to wash him off." He didn't say anything making me slowly lift my head from his chest seeing him looking completely angry even if his face didn't show it I just knew how upset he was.

"Nicolas-" I started to say but he just got up going into the kitchen. I followed him seeing him pour himself something to drink making me confused. "I know your upset- Upset isn't the word." He said cutting me off.

"I'm sorry I- Sorry for what Thea? He fucking assaulted you. You have nothing to be sorry for. If he wasn't dead right now I would've done worse!"! He yelled cutting me off. I wrapped my arms around myself hearing him sigh while pulling me into a hug.

"I'm going to help you get through this okay?" He assured.

"Okay." I nodded. At this moment I felt like nothing could hurt me. Every time I was in his arms or even in his presence I felt safe. I loved him and I knew it.

And this is the first time I'm saying it. 

I love Nicolas.

-