50

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Ahh!" I yelled releasing my last orgasm hearing Nicolas chuckle while releasing inside of me. I collapsed onto him while he held me giving me a kiss on the lips.

I was brushing my teeth in peace and there Nicolas was. It was only 10 in the morning as well. He looked so good early in the morning since he gets up at like 7am.

"Now I'm sleepy again." I told him making him laugh.

My legs were still shaking and he gave me one last kiss taking his shirt off and pulling his pants up. "Take a shower with me." He whispered onto my neck.

He went over to start the shower leaving me cold with only his shirt on me. My hair was a mess and my body was sore. He came back over and I raised my arms while he took off my shirt leaving me naked. He picked me up putting his hands under my butt and carried me into the shower. I kissed his lips while he set me down.

The eye contact he was trying to give me made me nervous making me look down. But when I looked down it got worse cause I forgot that we were naked and in the shower. Really couldn't believe that I take all of that.

"Want to take a picture?" I heard him chuckle making me look up in embarrassment.

"Stop it." I said trying to stop my cheeks from being red.

"No need to be embarrassed, it's all yours." He whispered pulling me closer giving me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him feeling him pick me up. I felt the cold wall onto my back but neither of us broke the kiss.

"We can't.. I think Luna's up.." I trailed trying hard to refrain myself. It was so hard, he was wet and already sexy an army couldn't keep me off him.

"A quickie." He whispered making me laugh.

"You just pulled a stunt on the counter a few seconds ago." I reminded.

"Really want me to stop?" He asked. I bit my lip seeing him constantly glance at my boobs. I was really trying but for some reason I was still horny. I've never been like this until him.

I just always wanted more and more of him. It just felt so good. I sighed mentally and wrapped my legs tighter around him feeling him slide his tip inside me.

Oh Thea.

*

After almost an hour later we were out of the shower and I had no energy at all so I stayed in bed with the company of Luna and her very loud Ipad. My legs were aching so bad along with my vagina. I felt like crap.

"Girl you going drinking tonight?" Allie said on the phone as I answered.

"Drinking where?"

"At the new club I've been talking about. It's gots lots of good reviews. Jae's already on board so we need you as well."

"Sure.. what time?"

"Around nine or ten." She said.

"Are we riding there together?"

"If you want. I don't know if your little mean boyfriend would let us through his luxurious gates." She said making me laugh.

"I'll just tell him to.."