42

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"Where's Thea?" Lu pouted while she drew in her coloring book on the kitchen counter.

"She's still asleep she's been working hard lately. We were still in France and I've been training Thea for three days now. It was 2pm and she was still asleep since she's still new to the schedule.

"I want to play tennis." Lu sighed.

"I'll play with you." I told her.

"No I want Thea to play with me, she knows how to play she said she'll teach me." She said.

"I know how to play."

"It isn't the same." She sighed.

"Is that why your dressed like that?" I asked making her nod with a smile. She had on a white skirt with a white shirt and a little hat she found somewhere. "And you picked that out yourself?" I asked confused making her nod again.

"I think I just made my first french enemy." Marco said coming through the front door with Hwan.

"I'm sure they aren't your first." I said making him glare at me.

"We were ordering food and he said one of the orders wrong and a dude was trying to correct so he got upset then the dude cursed him out in french and fled the restaurant." Hwan said.

"He had no reason correcting me. I knew what I was saying." Marco defended.

"You speak french, how did you get it wrong?"

"It was a simple mistake." He said.

"Hey that's mine." Lu said as Marco took one of her crayons.

"It's two pages to color on you can make room." He said making her roll her eyes.

Hwan went onto the patio and Thea came downstairs looking completely exhausted. "You look like shit." Marco said making her look at him.

"Language." Luna said hitting his shoulder.

"I still look better than you on my worst days." Thea said making him glare at her.

"Why is everyone so rude today." He scoffed continuing to color.

"Are we still going to play tennis today?" Luna asked making her nod.

"Of course we are." She told her making Luna smile.

"It's 2pm you want to eat something?" I asked her.

"I'm not hungry just thirsty." She told me. "Really thirsty." She sighed chugging down a whole bottle of water.

"You can't be serious." Marco laughed seeing her grab another water bottle.

"Thea- Nicolas I've been training for the last three days getting up at 6am and not stopping until 2pm, my body is sore and I have bags under my eyes. Don't talk to me about food right now all I need is water." She said cutting me off.

"I'll eat later." She added making me and Marco look at each other. "I'll go get changed and then we can go play." She told Luna kissing her forehead and going up the stairs.