48

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

We were in the car on the way to my parents and I was laying on Nicolas's shoulder while he was on his phone. Probably doing business as always.

"Are you excited?" I asked smiling.

"I wouldn't say excited." He said making me squint my eyes at him.

"Well I was nervous to meet your father, and he hated me so.." I trailed off.

"He never hated you."

"I couldn't tell." I said catching him glare at me.

"Do you really want to piss me off in this car, with your skirt up this high?" He asked making me confused. His slid his hand up my thigh and onto my underwear making my eyes go wide realizing what he meant.

"The driver Nicolas no." I whispered harshly moving his hand making him chuckle.

"You can't even hear or see anything with the tinted windows, and he can't see us since it's covered all across.

"We're going to see my parents. I don't want to walk in looking like I got hit by a train." I finished. Everytime me and Nicolas do it I look so screwed up. My hair, the bruises, hickeys, marks, out of breath, and completely sore.

"That's a shame.." He went on as I felt his hand grab the inside of my thigh putting it onto his leg basically opening my legs a little. I bit my lip feeling his fingers rub onto my underwear and move them to the side. He rubbed my clit with his two fingers and slid them on my lips feeling how wet I was.

I gave in allowing him while holding my head back.

"You're soaked." He whispered in my ear as I felt his finger slid inside me. I held my head back feeling him add another making me grab onto him this time. I felt his fingers slowly curl up causing a whimper to leave my lips. I really didn't want to be loud and I'm sure Nicolas noticed that but he didn't care.

He grabbed my neck whispering in my ear almost sending me off the edge. I tried to close my legs but he held them open removing his hand from my neck making me moan in frustration. I felt so good and relaxed but I was so close to releasing causing my body to react differently.

"Are you close?" He asked making me nod. "I don't like when you do that." He said as I felt his fingers go deeper making my eyes water while grabbing his wrist.

"I am." I moaned lowly since I basically lost my voice at this point.

"Good." He glared. I felt my body tense down making me confused while opening my eyes seeing Nicolas smirking while taking his fingers out. He made eye contact with me and licked his fingers making me confused on why he stopped before I came.

"You piss me off, I piss you off." He went on kissing my cheek. "Were here, come on." He told me pulling my skirt down. I didn't even know how to react at this point. My eyes were still a bit watery and I felt so horny right now.

His driver opened the door as he got out putting his hand out for me with a smirk on his face like he accomplished something making me roll my eyes. I ignored his hand and got out myself hearing him chuckle. I walked to the door leaving him behind and knocked.

"Why so upset?" He asked into my ear making me ignore him but I felt a grab in my butt making me fail at keeping my posture.

"Why did you do that?" I asked trying not to pout.