43

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"You sweaty filthy humans." Marco said as I walked through the front door. Thea laughed going over to hug him making him gross out. "You're so sweaty." He said shoving her off.

"Just showing my kindness to you." She said hugging him again making him freak out. "You're so dramatic."

"Were suppose to be on vacation and you two are always at the gym."

"She's training." I told him as she went upstairs.

"Bet she still can't kick my ass."

"I've been training her. I'm sure she can kick your ass with one hit."

"I'd pay to see it happen." He said making me shake my head going up the stairs. I checked Lu's room seeing her still asleep since it was only 10am.

I walked inside the room seeing Thea not in it then hearing water running. Of course she beat me to the shower. I opened the door walking inside hearing her hum a song to herself.

Stripping out of my clothes I got in with her wrapping my arms around her. "Of course you joined me." She said turning to face me.

"This shower is big enough for more than five people, it isn't meant to shower alone." I told her wrapping my arms around her waist. I grabbed her butt kissing onto her neck while she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm not a fan of shower sex you know..." She trailed making me laugh. I slapped her butt and pressed my body against her hearing her moan. "I can make an exception." She added.

I kissed her lips adding tongue and grabbed her neck breaking the kiss leaving her soft warm lips. "Jump," I whispered to her. She did as I said and jumped wrapping her legs around me as I helped by putting my arms on the bottom of her thighs backing her to the wall while the water continued to run down my back.

Her body was so fucking perfect everytime I saw it I was stunned. She moaned into the kiss putting her hands in my hair and I was growing even more feeling her pussy onto me. I pushed in my tip while sucking onto her bottom lip feeling her pussy just aching and beating.

"Stop teasing." She whined breaking the kiss. I smirked shoving all of it inside of her making us both moan at the same time. Her grip onto me was tighter with her fingernails drilling into my back. Her head dropped to the crook of my neck while I thrusted in her against the wall hearing her moans and whimpers.

"Fuck, you're always so tight." I grunted making her face me seeing her eyes go to the back of her head. Our lips roughly pushed together as I felt almost every heart beat in her body.

"Nicolas!" She cried out clutching onto me more with her legs shivering. She was so fucking warm, she felt amazing. Her pussy was soaked, and the more I pushed in the better it got. She hissed putting her hands in my hair with her moans and whimpers filling the entire bathroom.

Smashing my hips with hers was like heaven. She pleased and begged for more and more with her throwing her head back while her nails gripped into my skin. Always fucking her raw was the best part of it all. I felt every ache, every beat, every clench. Feeling hers walls tighten around me, and how warm and wet she was felt so good.

"Oh god," She moaned louder while I slammed in and out of her. I grabbed her neck holding her hair back while thrusting in her slowly making her legs shiver again. Everytime she cried out my name I pushed more and more inside of her.