58

1 month later

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

❣︎ 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ❣︎

"Oh shit girl calm down!" Jae yelled while I walked back and forth in my underwear still. I was so nervous and my nerves were just winning over my body.

"What's the problem Thea? You're marrying the man you love - A very very rich man." Jae corrected cutting off my mother making her scoff.

"The dress is beautiful, the wedding is beautiful. What's the problem sweetheart?" She asked.

"I don't know, that's the problem." I sniffed.

"Thea." She said about to hug me but I cut her off.

"Can you bring Nicolas in here?" I asked.

"What?" Jae asked.

"I-I want to see him, that'll calm me down." I said.

"He can't see the dress Thea." She told me.

"Then hide it in the closet mother." I went on sighing. "Please. I just want to see him for a second."

She nodded as her and Jae walked out. I only had five bridesmaid honestly. Jae, a very sweet girl that me and Jae became close with in Greece and our friends from college. I hid the dress in the closet hearing the door open. I closed the closet door and turned around seeing Nicolas all dressed up while I still had pins in my hair. I was suppose to be ready five minutes ago but I was freaking out.

"What's wrong Angel?" He asked grabbing my waist. I didn't say anything because the second he touched me I felt calm. I sighed in relief feeling my body relax and pulled him into a hug while wrapping my arms around him with my head on his chest.

"Are you having second thoughts?" I heard him lowly ask.

I shook my head quickly. "Of course not baby."

"Then what's wrong? Everyone's waiting." He said.

"My anxiety was winning.. I'm sorry." I told him.

"It's fine." He assured. I bit my lip realizing that this sexy tall man in front of me is really about to be my husband.

"God I love you." I said giving him a kiss on the lips making him smile giving my butt a hard smack. "Let's walk down together."

"Huh?" He asked.

"I don't care about the tradition stuff. I want us to walk down. Together." I told him.

"Would your father be okay with that?"

"He'll love it actually." I assured. I went into the closet taking out the dress setting it down. "Help me into it?" I asked making him smirk.

*

When we finally finished we were coming out the room arm to arm seeing my parents and his dad standing by the door. "He isn't suppose to see the dress until you walked down the aisle." My mother huffed.