44

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Hwan take the picture correctly." I sighed seeing him still confused.

"I've never used a camera like this."

"I've explained it so many times." I said showing him again. I wanted to take a picture with Luna at the eiffel tower and Hwan couldn't get the camera right.

"Okay okay I got it." He said. I picked Luna back up seeing her bright little smile with her arms wrapped around me. Hwan took the picture showing it to us.

"Oh my you did it right." I gasped making him glare at me.

"Elle est chaude." A guy said with his friend walking past us making me look at them. I heard Hwan laugh making me turn to him. (she's hot)

"What did he say?"

"He called you hot." He laughed making me roll my eyes.

"She doesn't look hot." Luna said feeling my forehead making me laugh.

"Want to get some food?" He asked me making me nod.

*

We've been back for two hours, and Nicolas still wasn't here, Marco wasn't neither. Luna fell asleep on the way back and was still asleep so I just was just in the kitchen constantly trying to call Nicolas but he wasn't answering.

"Their okay Thea don't worry." Hwan sighed coming to sit by me.

"He isn't answering.. what if something happened? Were in a whole other country which makes it even worse why aren't they picking up." I slamming my phone on the counter.

"I'll keep trying." He said. He was calling the other guards seeing if they've seen him. I haven't spoken to him since the afternoon which is when me and Luna were going on our girls day. He didn't tell me he had something to do today which is why I'm so worried.

After a few minutes of stressing, and pacing back and forth I heard the front door open and saw Marco and Nicolas coming inside while laughing about something. They had blood on them and small scratches.

"Ti ho preso a calci in culo." Nicolas chuckled. (I kicked your ass)

"Sei fortunato stronzo. Ti prenderò la prossima volta." Marco responding laughing as well. (You got lucky asshole. I got you next time)

I crossed my arms while they closed the door seeing the look on my face making them stop laughing looking confused. "Where have you two been?" I asked trying to keep my calm but on the inside I was furious.

"We were boxing, we talked about it yesterday." Marco said as Hwan came from the back.

"Not again." He sighed.

"Not again what?" I asked.

"They do every year. They go head to head with each other with switch blades and fight for fun. Seems like you two fucked each other up." Hwan told me.

"Then your eyes clearly aren't working since I won once again this year." Nicolas said. I shook my head at both of them walking hearing Nicolas call my name. I was about to go upstairs but felt him grab my arm stopping me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I snatched my arm from him facing him. "I've been calling you all night. Both of you, and neither of you answered the phone, and why? Because you were having some stupid blood fight. You can't just leave like that and not say anything and don't even answer your phone! That's what's wrong." I said raising my voice going up the stairs ignoring all of them.

"Thea were sorry." I heard Marco say but I just continued to go up the stairs. I went into the room hearing Nicolas following me.

He grabbed my arm pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry Angel." He wrapped his arms around me stroking my hair while I wiped the tear from my cheek.

"You can't keep doing that." I sniffed.

"I know I'm sorry." He sighed. "I forgot my phone in the car and didn't even realize until we got done, and when I got to the car it wasn't in there either. Marco lost his phone yesterday as well when we were in the store, we had just stopped for him to get a new one which is why it took a little longer." He explained.

"Well than you use your drivers phone, a pay phone something I don't care. I don't like the feeling of not knowing if your okay." I told him.

"It'll never happen again baby I promise, stop crying Im alright I promise." He assured wiping my eyes and giving me a kiss on the lips. I nodded seeing some blood on his shirt. I unbuttoned it seeing two small bloody marks on his stomach.

"It's fine." He went on laughing. "We don't cut deep it's just a small cut."

"Why are you guys risking your lives and fighting with blades?" I sighed.

"It's like training but for fun. We do it every year,  nothing bad ever happens. Then we do a little fighting." He said as I saw his bloody lip and messed up hair. "What do you think is under all the tattoos?"

"That isn't safe and you two shouldn't be doing it." I told him dragging him into the bathroom. I took off his shirt and grabbed a towel putting it in cold water with some alcohol on it as well.

"You love taking care of me." He smirked.

"Someone has to don't they?" I said.

He stopped me from cleaning his wound and pulled me into a kiss. His warm tongue slipped into my mouth and I let him take control over the kiss feeling his hands grab onto my waist pulling me in closer. He sucked on my bottom lip and went to my neck holding my head back making me moan.

His warm mouth and tongue licked and sucked on each side of my neck while I crossed my legs wrapping my arms around him. He stopped and left my neck cold making me pout.

"I love you." He whispered giving me another peck.

"I love you too." I responded.

"I'll just wash it off in the shower okay?" He told me.

"It still has to get cleaned Nicolas.."

"I know, just let me wash the blood off." He told me making me nod. "Want to join me." He smirked unbuttoning his pants.

"No thank you, I already took a shower when I was waiting for you for two hours." I fired making him look at me. I walked out of the bathroom seeing him stand in the doorway.

"You always play dirty." He said making me cross my arms. I smirked taking off my joggings leaving me in my underwear seeing him stare me down. I got in bed and layed down hearing him chuckle closing the door.

He won't get me that easily.

*