45

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀

"Get up!" Someone yelled making me jump covering my face. I heard laughs making me look seeing Dante and Marco making me roll my eyes. We were on the jet flying home and I was so exhausted. Luna and Hwan were sound asleep making me look around for Nicolas.

"You two are so annoying."

"You love us." Dante waved off.

"Where's Nicolas?" I asked.

"He's talking to the pilot. Surprised you didn't pull out any moves he taught you."

"So you could steal them?"

"I've been in this business for a long time Thea. I could kick your ass in any second."

"I'd love to see you try." I scoffed.

"Wanna make a bet on it?"

"No. I am not getting into one of those death fights you and Nicolas do."

"What? Not brave enough for it? It isn't bad at all."

"No." I glared.

"Chicken." He said making me glare at him more.

I moved my hair out of my face seeing Nicolas come from the front. "Round two when we get home?" Marco asked.

"So you could get your ass kicked again?"

"Sei stato fortunato." Marco glared. (You got lucky)

"Allora devo essere fortunato ogni anno." Nicolas smirked. (Then I must get lucky every year)

"Vedremo la prossima volta, non fare il furbo." Marco said making Nicolas sigh at him. (We'll see next time, don't pussy out) Marco stuck out his tongue like a child walking away which Nicolas sat by me.

"Thought you were still asleep." He said kissing my forehead.

"That didn't last long did it?" I said.

"Sad about leaving? Did you want to stay longer? We could turn back." He told me making me laugh.

"We were there for a nice long time. We all agreed on when to leave didn't we? It's fine." I assured. I heard a noise sounding like Luna making me look up seeing her wake up from her nap looking upset. She slowly got up and came over to us.

"Daddy I don't feel good." She told him. He sat her in his lap and layed onto him.

"Could be from the flying, it's making you dizzy?" He asked making her nod her head. He held her head as she started to slowly fall asleep making me smile moving her head from her face.

I've only been with her and Nicolas for almost six months and yet they were my entire world.

*

We made it home an hour ago and I was exhausted but wanted to unpack everything first. I responded to texts from Allie, and others and was just relieved that I washed everything before we left.

I went downstairs seeing Nicolas's father down there making me gulp silently. Nicolas must've been in his office since his father was just sitting on the kitchen stool looking into his phone.